- 20 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Finance Markets To Jump Post Exit Poll Results
- Technology Best camera smartphones to buy right now under Rs. 20,000
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hyundai India is gearing up for the launch of the new Santro in the Indian market. The new Hyundai Santro 2018 will be launched in the country on October 23, 2018. Ahead of that, GaadiWaadi has got hold of the pricing of the new Santro. The leaked image reveals the variants and the prices of the new Santro.
The new Hyundai Santro will be offered in five trims: Dlite, Era, Magna, Sportz and Asta. The base Dlite model is priced at Rs 3.87 lakh while the top-spec Asta variant carries a price tag of Rs 5.29 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Santro is also available in CNG fuel option. Below is the detailed pricing of the new Santro.
|DLite||Rs 3,87,627 |
|Era||Rs 4,12,156 |
|Magna||Rs 4,40,457 |
|Magna AMT||Rs 4,97,061 |
|Sportz||Rs 4,78,193 |
|Sportz AMT||Rs 5,20,646 |
|Asta||Rs 5,29,137 |
|Magna CNG||Rs 5,00,835 |
|Sportz CNG||Rs 5,38,571 |
Note: All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Powering the new Hyundai Santro is a new 1.1-litre petrol engine that produces 68bhp and 99Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard. The new Santro is also available with AMT gearbox in the Magna and Sportz trim. The new Santro becomes the first Hyundai car to get an AMT gearbox.
The new Hyundai Santro will be also offered with CNG fuel option. The CNG model is available in the Magna and Sportz Trim. The petrol variant of the new Santro will return a mileage of 20.3km/l for both the manual and AMT models.
On the design front, the new Hyundai Santro retains the signature tall-boy design. The new Santro features a new front end with cascading grille, swept back headlamps, fog lamps, plastic cladding around the grille and new bumper. On the sides, the beltline features a kink and the body gets creases around the wheel arches.
The rear end of the new Hyundai Santro is reminiscent of the original car and gets a large windshield and newly designed tail light cluster. The top-spec trim of the new Hyundai Santro will be loaded with features such a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
Other prominent features of the new Santro include rear AC vents, electrically adjustable ORVMs, USB ports and rear wiper. The new Santro will be equipped with standard safety features such as driver side airbag, ABS, EBD and rear parking sensors. The new Santro will be available in seven colour options.
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Santro
The new Hyundai Santro is one of the most awaited cars in the Indian market. Hyundai has already revealed the new Santro and now the prices are leaked. The pricing is competitive and the new Santro will rival the likes of Renault Kwid, Maruti WagonR, Maruti Celerio and Tata Tiago.