- 6 min ago Techno Electra Launches Three New Electric Scooters In India — Prices Start From Rs 42,000
- 15 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 16 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 17 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- Lifestyle Amla: Benefits For Hair & How To Use
- Technology Redmi Note 7 Pro New Firmware Update Brings Google’s Security Patch
- Sports Will walk my dog on beach to get rid of World Cup final trauma, says Trent Boult on returning home
- Finance Allahabad Bank Reports Fraud Worth Rs 688 Crore By SEL Manufacturing
- Movies Dharmendra APOLOGIZES To Wife Hema Malini After Trolling Her: 'Humka Maafi De Diyo'
- News Mandela Day 2019: A day to honour one of the greatest anti-Apartheid icons
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Hyundai is all set to launch the all-new Santro in India on October 23, 2018. Ahead of that the new Santro has started arriving at dealerships. Now, a new video reveals more details of the Santro. The new Hyundai Santro retains the tall-boy design of the original Santro.
The new video reveals the interior of the new Santro and the rear passenger seat is spacious and three persons can be seated comfortably. The rear seat also folds to increase the already spacious boot. The new Santro also gets rear AC vent, a first-in-segment feature.
The interior of the top-spec Santro comes with a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Other features include steering-mounted audio controls, electrically adjustable ORVMs and rear wiper. The interior gets a dual-tone theme with silver accents around the centre console and AC vents.
The new Hyundai Santro draws power from a new 1.1-litre petrol engine that produces 68bhp and 99Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual or an AMT gearbox. We have already reported about the pricing and the variants of the new Santro. The Hyundai Santro will be launched in India at a starting price of Rs 3.87 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Hyundai Santro will be the first car from the South Korean automaker to feature an AMT gearbox. The new Santro will be also offered with CNG fuel option. On the design front, the new Santro gets a new front end with cascading grille and new headlamps and fog lamps. But the rear end of the hatchback is reminiscent of the old Santro.
The new Hyundai Santro will be equipped with standard safety features such as driver side airbag, ABS, EBD and rear parking sensors. The new Santro is one of the most awaited cars in the Indian market and the hatchback has created quite a buzz ahead of its launch. The online bookings are open and you can book the hunchback by making an advance payment of Rs 11,100.
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Santro
Hyundai is gearing up for the launch of the new Santro and the hatchback has already started arriving at dealerships. The new Santro comes with a host of features that complement the signature tall-boy design of the car. The new Hyundai Santro will rival the likes of Renault Kwid, Maruti Celerio and the Tata Tiago.