- 3 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 4 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 5 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- 5 hrs ago Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled — Time Travel Is Almost Here!
- News Kulbhushan Jadhav verdict: India says stand validated, expect Pak to implement ICJ verdict
- Technology Xiaomi Mi A3 Launched – Triple Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 665 SoC And More
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Movies Veteran Bengali Actor Swarup Dutta Passes Away Due To Cardiac Arrest In Kolkata
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Hyundai is all set to launch the new Santro in the Indian market on October 23, 2018. We have already reported about the leaked pricing of the new Hyundai Santro. Now, TeamBHP has got hold of the leaked interior images of the new Hyundai Santro 2018.
The interior of the new Hyundai Santro features a dual-tone theme with a combination of black and beige colours. The dashboard gets a black colour while the glove box and door trims are finished in beige colour. Overall, the interior of the new Santro looks premium with a host of features.
The top-spec trim of the new Santro features a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and MirrorLink. The AC vents and the temperature control dials form the centre console of the Santro. The interior also features silver accent around the AC vents.
The instrument cluster of the new Hyundai Santro is informative with a tachometer and MID (Multi Information Display). The steering wheel design is identical to the Grand i10 and gets controls for audio and Bluetooth functionality. The steering wheel also features silver accents.
The new Hyundai Santro features an all-new design language with a new front end. The front fascia of the hatchback features a cascading grille, sweptback headlamps and black plastic cladding around the fog lamps and the grille. The side profile features a kink on the beltline and cuts and creases on the wheel arches.
The prominent highlight of the new Santro is that it retains the signature tall-boy design of the original Santro. The new Hyundai Santro will draw power from a 1.1-litre petrol engine that produces 68bhp and 99Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard.
The new Santro will also be offered with an optional AMT gearbox. The new Santro will be also available with CNG fuel option. The prominent features of the hatchback include rear AC vents, electrically adjustable ORVMs, USB ports and rear wiper. The online bookings for the new Santro are open and you can book the hatchback by making an advanced payment of Rs 11,100.
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Santro
Hyundai is gearing up for the launch of the new Santro in India and the hatchback will hit the roads on October 23, 2018. Now, the interior of the new Santro has been revealed. Similar to the exterior design, the interior of the hatchback is premium and upmarket. The new Hyundai Santro rivals the likes of Maruti WagonR, Maruti Celerio, Renault Kwid and Tata Tiago.