- 6 hrs ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 7 hrs ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Technology Redmi K20 series price leaks ahead of launch
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The new Mahindra XUV 700 or Alturas price figures are expected to start from Rs 23 lakh ex-showroom. Mahindra Automotive will launch the Alturas (the brand's flagship offering) on November 24.
The new Mahindra Alturas is based on the SsangYong G4 Rexton and was first showcased at Auto Expo 2018. The previous-generation SsangYong Rexton was sold at Rs 23 – 25 lakh ex-showroom; depending on the location. This makes one sure that the new Mahindra Alturas price figures will be in that range or even lower.
The upcoming XUV 700 or Mahindra Alturas was spotted testing on Indian roads, many times before its official launch. We have also shared some exclusive spy pics of the Mahindra Alturas, showing most of its design details. The design gives justice to the expected Mahindra Alturas price range, mentioned.
It was only recently when Mahindra confirmed that their new and most premium SUV will be called the Alturas. Prior to that, it was known as the Mahindra XUV 700 or Y400 (internal codename).
The Mahindra Alturas is powered by a 2.2-litre four-cylinder diesel engine which makes 184bhp and 420Nm of torque. The engine will come mated only to a seven-speed automatic transmission.
The powertrain in the new Mahindra Alturas will be an all-wheel-drive unit, with some essential driving aids. A petrol version might also be introduced at a later stage, splitting the Mahindra Alturas price range even more.
Bookings have already started and Mahindra dealerships are getting a lot of enquiries regarding the new XUV 700 or the Alturas. Of all the things, the price range of the Mahindra Alturas seems to be what everyone wants to know. Unlike the old Rexton, the Mahindra Alturas will see more localisation and hence, a reduced starting price can be expected.
Once launched, the Mahindra Alturas will rival the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour and even the recently-launched Honda CR-V. These three seven-seaters are the main players in the Mahindra Alturas SUV's price range.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Alturas Price Range
The new Mahindra Alturas (or the XUV 700 as the majority calls it) will feature some of the best from the Indian brand, in a good package from SsangYong. We have to wait a few more days to know the exact Mahindra Alturas price figures. If the price of the Alturas indeed starts from Rs 23 lakh, we will have a cheaper alternative to some of the popular seven-seaters on the market.