- 3 min ago Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition Launched In India: Priced At Rs 33 Lakh
- 47 min ago MG eZS Teased Ahead Of India-Launch Next Year: To Rival The Hyundai Kona EV
- 2 hrs ago New Mahindra Thar & XUV300 BS-VI Spied Testing In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Tata Sumo Discontinued In India: Company Stops Production Of SUV After 25 Years Of Sales
- Movies Ittymaani Made In China Full Movie Leaked Online By Tamilrockers: Mohanlal Fans Shocked!
- Technology Lenovo Carme Smartwatch First Impressions: Smartwatch Lookalike With Basic Fitness Tracker Features
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Lifestyle Queer Eye's Tan France's Emmy 2019 Outfit Is By This Indian Designer
- News Over 50 eminent personalities in WB opposes language imposition
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Sports Ashes 2019 Stats, Records & Results: Unstoppable Smith, undaunted Stokes, unmissable Archer leave their mark
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Mahindra has started accepting pre-bookings for their upcoming Mahindra Alturas G4 SUV. The Alturas G4 is scheduled to be launched in the Indian market on the 24th November.
The Mahindra Alturas G4 can now be pre-booked ahead of its launch for an amount of Rs 50,000. Once launched, the SUV will compete in the high-end SUV segment, with the prices expected to start from around Rs 28 lakh, ex-showroom. The Alturas G4 will be positioned above the XUV500 and will be the brand's new flagship product in India.
The upcoming Mahindra Alturas G4 (initially codenamed ‘XUV700) is based on the Ssangyong Rexton SUV which was first showcased at the 2018 auto Expo. The SUV has been spotted testing in India on multiple occasions, showing most of its design details. However, Mahindra has now officially revealed the Mahindra Alturas G4, along with a range of colour options available on the SUV.
The Mahindra Alturas G4 will be powered by a 2.2-litre four-cylinder diesel engine churning out 184bhp and 420Nm of peak torque. It will come mated an automatic gearbox as standard, without any manual option.
As seen from the official Alturas G4 website, the flagship SUV will be available in two variant: 2WD (two-wheel-drive) and 4WD (four-wheel-drive). The Alturas G4 will also come in a range of five colour choices: Drizzle Silver, Lake Side Brown, Napoli Black, New Pearl White and Regal Blue.
The car once launched, will be available at company dealerships across India, by the 26th November. Customers of all pre-booked Alturas will be given an indicative price of the SUV on the day of launch. Deliveries of the SUV will start based on the booking sequence from the 24th November.
Mahindra states that the new Alturas G4 will offer thrilling performance, unmatched safety and some best-in-class features on the SUV. The Alturas will also feature a bold and imposing design, along with luxurious interiors.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Alturas G4 Booking Details
The Mahindra Alturas G4 is set to be launched soon in the Indian market. Once launched, the Alturas will be the new flagship model from Mahindra taking on stiff competition in the high-end SUV segment. The Mahindra Alturas G4 will take on heavy-weights such as the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour and the newly-launched Honda CR-V.