- 58 min ago New Maruti Suzuki Premium Six-Seater MPV Spied — To Be Called The ‘XL6’
- 59 min ago Delhi Police Launches E-Challan And E-Payment System — Traffic Violators Beware
- 16 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- Finance HDFC Bank Revises FD Rates Lower
- Sports TNPL 2019: Super Gillies vs Trichy Warriors: Preview, where to watch, timing, head to head, probable XI
- News SC cancels RERA registration of Amrapali, directs ED to file money laundering case
- Technology Jio GigaFiber: Difference Between Rs. 2,500 and Rs. 4,500 Router
- Movies Shivrajkumar Cries Before His Fans, From Across The Sea; Here’s Why He Got Emotional!
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani Gives Us A Jaw-dropping Moment With Her Red Lehenga At FDCI India Couture Week 2019
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
New Mahindra XUV 700 spy pics show both exteriors and interiors with almost no camouflage. Mahindra is all set to launch the new XUV 700 premium seven-seater SUV, codenamed the Y400, on November 24, 2018. The Mahindra XUV 700 or Y400 SUV was spotted many times recently and it is based on the global SsangYong G4 Rexton.
The new Mahindra XUV 700 is also rumoured to be called the Alturas G4, as per recent reports (bookings have already started for a decent amount). Once launched, the Mahindra Y400 will be the flagship model from the Indian automotive brand. Here are some exclusive Mahindra XUV 700 spy pics showing the exterior and interior, along with some details you should know.
Being based on the SsangYong Rexton, the new Mahindra XUV 700 features a global design language, with some details seen on the existing models from the brand. This includes the vertical-slat grille. The XUV 700 shown here does not have this particular grille design, but will eventually have it when it meets production.
The recently-shot Mahindra XUV 700 spy pics also show the tall design silhouette and the 18-inch five-spoke alloy wheels. Other details include the subtle chrome elements at the front and the projector headlamps with LED DRLs.
At the rear, the new Mahindra XUV 700 gets a small spoiler at the top while the strong shoulder line adds to the presence of the SUV. The bumpers have both chrome and fibre garnishes. The tailgate is power-operated and the third-row seats can be folded for more boot space.
The first-time Mahindra XUV 700 spy pics of the interior show a neatly-laid-down dashboard, complete with a large 9.2-inch touchscreen infotainment system which supports both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The logo on the steering wheel has been covered, but you can make out that it is Mahindra's.
However, the most interesting thing in the Mahindra XUV 700 spy pics, showing the interiors, is the automatic transmission. The new XUV 700 or the Y400 or even the Alturas will come with a seven-speed automatic transmission, while a six-speed manual is also expected to be on offer.
The Mahindra XUV 700 is powered by a 2.2-litre four-cylinder diesel engine which makes 184bhp and 420Nm of torque. It will be available in both two-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive formats. A Mahindra XUV 700 petrol variant with a 2.0-litre engine might be introduced in the future.
Thoughts On The Latest Mahindra XUV 700 Spy Pics
The Mahindra XUV 700 spy pics clearly show that it is the most premium vehicle to ever come from the brand's stable. Chances are more for the XUV 700 to reach dealerships as the Alturas G4. Regarding the cost, Mahindra XUV 700 prices are expected to start at around Rs 23 lakh ex-showroom.