- 4 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 5 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 6 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Amid political drama, Roshan Baig detained in IMA money laundering case
- Movies Happy Birthday Katrina Kaif: 5 Times The Diva Won Our Hearts With Her Take On Love & Relationships!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The 2018 Honda CBR250R prices have been revealed on the company's website. The new CBR250R which comes in two variants is priced at Rs. 1.63 lakhs for the standard variant, while the ABS variant is priced at Rs. 1.93 Lakhs. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Honda CBR250R was first unveiled at the Auto Expo 2018. The 2018 version gets new styling, features and equipment along with a BS-IV compliant engine.
Honda's 2018 CBR250R is powered by a 249cc liquid-cooled four-valve DOHC engine with PGM Fuel-injection, producing 26.5bhp and 22.9Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox with a top speed of 135km/h.
The new CBR250R also gets a set of new features including LED headlamps, Sporty graphics, updated instrument cluster and racing mufflers among others. The 2018 version has a kerb weight of 167kg and comes with a 13 litres fuel tank.
The bike runs on 17-inch rims with 110mm and 140mm tubeless tyres at the front and rear respectively. Stopping power comes from the 296mm front and 220mm rear discs with an option of dual-channel ABS. The 2018 Honda CBR250R gets telescopic and Pro-link Monoshock suspension at the front and rear.
The new CBR250R gets four new colour options: Matte Axis Grey Metallic with Mars Orange, Matte Axis Grey Metallic with Striking Green, Pearl Yellow Sport and Sports Red. Main rivals for the 2018 Honda CBR250R include the KTM RC200, Bajaj Pulsar RS200, Yamaha Fazer 25 and the TVS Apache RR310.
Thoughts On The 2018 Honda CBR250R
We got the first look of the 2018 Honda CBR250R at the Auto Expo this year after the company had stopped its production for not meeting the BS-IV norms. After almost 10 months since production stopped, the new CBR250R hopes to appeal to more customers with its sporty graphics and updated features and equipment.