- 30 min ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 14 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 18 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- Finance Sun Pharma Stock Up, Settles Patent Litigation For Generic Revlimid
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli Has THIS To Say About Her Bonding With Rahul Vaidya
- Technology BGMI Redeem Codes For June 22, 2021
- News Shiv Sena MP slams UGC for asking varsities to put up banners thanking PM for free vaccination drive
- Sports Exciting heavyweight contenders bout headlines UFC Vegas 30
- Lifestyle Here Is The Difference Between Immunisation, Vaccination And Inoculation
- Education Bihar DElEd Registration 2022 Begins, Apply Before July 5
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Isuzu recently updated its BS6 passenger vehicle line-up in the Indian market. In the process, the company has introduced the new base-spec model of its line-up in the country. Called the Hi-Lander is the base-spec pick-up SUV that retails at Rs 16.98 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
After days from the launch of the SUV, the company has announced a massive offer on the Hi-Lander pick-up. Isuzu will be offering benefits worth Rs 1.5 lakh for existing SUV owners in the country to upgrade to the Hi-Lander.
A post from the company states, "Upgrade to the Isuzu Hi-Lander and get price benefit of Rs 1.5 lakh on the ex-showroom price, if you're an SUV owner." The offer will include a cash discount, exchange bonus and more.
As mentioned before, the Hi-Lander is the base-spec model and is offered in a single variant. The pick-up is powered by a 1.9-litre diesel engine. It produces a maximum of 161bhp and a peak torque of 360Nm.
The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual as standard with power sent to rear wheels only. The Hi-Lander is not offered with a 4WD system.
The Hi-Lander features halogen headlamps, dark grey-finished grille, ORVMs and B-Pillar adding to the rugged looks of the pick-up SUV. The door handles and tailgate handle are finished in chrome for a contrasting exterior look.
The Hi-Lander also features variant badges around the car including the ones placed on the front doors. 16-inch steel rims are offered as standard on the pick-up with wheel-covers.
Interior features and the safety net of the Isuzu Hi-Lander include bucket-style seats at the front, manual AC, USB charging ports for the second row, rear parking sensors, ISOFIX child seat anchors, ABS with EBD, dual front airbags, emergency brake assist with brake override function.
The pick-up SUV also features a 6-way manually adjustable driver seat, a 60:40 split rear seat, and a MID screen for the instrument cluster. However, it misses out on the touchscreen infotainment system. The company is also offering a host of accessories for the pick-up — here are all the details.
Along with the launch of the Hi-Lander the company has also launched the D-Max V-Cross premium pick-up offering and the brand's flagship MU-X premium SUV offering in the Indian market. The MU-X is now powered by the same 1.9-litre engine as the V-Cross and the Hi-Lander.
Thoughts About The Isuzu Hi-Lander Offers & Benefits Available Days After Launch
The Isuzu Hi-Lander is now the entry point to the brand's line-up in the Indian market, The passenger vehicle segment was absent for over a year in India. The company is looking to boost sales and increase its presence across the country by providing attractive offers on its newest pick-up offering in the market.