- 5 hrs ago Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Unveils 21 New Commercial Vehicles Including An Electric Bus
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar N250 and F250 Launched in India — Prices Start At Rs 1.38 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- Technology Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, And Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Officially Unveiled; Price, Expected India Launch Date
- Movies Meet Actress Nisha Rawal Tests Positive For COVID-19; Requests Fans To Take Precautions
- News Rajinikanth admitted to Chennai hospital for ‘routine check-up’
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- Sports Narender enters pre-quarters at the 2021 AIBA Men’s World Boxing Championships
- Education Deepawali 2021: Essay On Diwali - The Festival Of Lights For Students
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Isuzu recently updated its BS6 passenger vehicle line-up in the Indian market. In the process, the company has introduced the new base-spec model of its line-up in the country. Called the Hi-Lander is the base-spec pick-up SUV that retails at Rs 16.98 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
After days from the launch of the SUV, the company has announced a massive offer on the Hi-Lander pick-up. Isuzu will be offering benefits worth Rs 1.5 lakh for existing SUV owners in the country to upgrade to the Hi-Lander.
A post from the company states, "Upgrade to the Isuzu Hi-Lander and get price benefit of Rs 1.5 lakh on the ex-showroom price, if you're an SUV owner." The offer will include a cash discount, exchange bonus and more.
As mentioned before, the Hi-Lander is the base-spec model and is offered in a single variant. The pick-up is powered by a 1.9-litre diesel engine. It produces a maximum of 161bhp and a peak torque of 360Nm.
The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual as standard with power sent to rear wheels only. The Hi-Lander is not offered with a 4WD system.
The Hi-Lander features halogen headlamps, dark grey-finished grille, ORVMs and B-Pillar adding to the rugged looks of the pick-up SUV. The door handles and tailgate handle are finished in chrome for a contrasting exterior look.
The Hi-Lander also features variant badges around the car including the ones placed on the front doors. 16-inch steel rims are offered as standard on the pick-up with wheel-covers.
Interior features and the safety net of the Isuzu Hi-Lander include bucket-style seats at the front, manual AC, USB charging ports for the second row, rear parking sensors, ISOFIX child seat anchors, ABS with EBD, dual front airbags, emergency brake assist with brake override function.
The pick-up SUV also features a 6-way manually adjustable driver seat, a 60:40 split rear seat, and a MID screen for the instrument cluster. However, it misses out on the touchscreen infotainment system. The company is also offering a host of accessories for the pick-up — here are all the details.
Along with the launch of the Hi-Lander the company has also launched the D-Max V-Cross premium pick-up offering and the brand's flagship MU-X premium SUV offering in the Indian market. The MU-X is now powered by the same 1.9-litre engine as the V-Cross and the Hi-Lander.
Thoughts About The Isuzu Hi-Lander Offers & Benefits Available Days After Launch
The Isuzu Hi-Lander is now the entry point to the brand's line-up in the Indian market, The passenger vehicle segment was absent for over a year in India. The company is looking to boost sales and increase its presence across the country by providing attractive offers on its newest pick-up offering in the market.