- 4 hrs ago Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- 4 hrs ago Tata Motors Unveils 21 New Commercial Vehicles Including An Electric Bus
- 6 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar N250 and F250 Launched in India — Prices Start At Rs 1.38 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- News PM Modi to attend G20 Summit from Oct 29-31, then leaves to Glasgow for COP26 climate talks
- Sports Narender enters pre-quarters at the 2021 AIBA Men’s World Boxing Championships
- Movies Jai Bhim: Suriya Shares The Reason Behind Playing An Advocate For The First Time In His Career!
- Technology Honor X30i With Dimensity 810 5G SoC, 90Hz Display Officially Announced; Price, Full Specifications
- Education Deepawali 2021: Essay On Diwali - The Festival Of Lights For Students
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
A few days back, Isuzu India launched the updated D-Max V-cross BS6 and the new Hi-Lander BS6 pick-up trucks in the country. The D-Max Hi-Lander will be the new base-spec variant and gets a starting price of Rs 16.98 lakh (Tamil Nadu). Prices for the updated V-Cross BS6 pick up starts at Rs 19.98 lakh.
The mid-spec Z 4WD MT and the top-spec Z Prestige 4WD AT retails at Rs 20.98 lakh and 24.49 lakh respectively. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Tamil Nadu). However, the company has updated the accessories list for the D-Max V-Cross and the Hi-Lander on its official website.
Both the variants get usual features such as carpet mats, door visors, sill plates, seat covers, etc. However, there are other accessories on offer such as a bed-liner over the rail, D-Box with spoiler, hard-lid, sports-bar, cargo rails crew, cargo net, a canopy, cargo bike carrier, etc.
Mechanically, the biggest update on the pick-up SUV is the new BS6 engines under the bonnet. It is now offered with a 1.9-litre diesel engine as standard. The 2.5-litre engine has not been carried forward. The 1.9-litre engine produces a maximum of 161bhp and a peak torque of 360Nm. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual as standard along with an optional six-speed torque converter automatic. The pick up is also offered with a shift-on-fly 4WDsystem depending on the variant.
The pick-up SUV features Hi-Lander badging on the front doors to tell it apart from the V-Cross SUV. However, it does feature manual AC, USB charging ports for the second row, rear parking sensors, ISOFIX child seat anchors and more. The Hi-Lander features a MID screen for the instrument cluster but misses out on the touchscreen infotainment system.
On the other hand, the V-Cross D-Max is loaded with features. This includes bi-LED projector headlamps, LED DRLs, LED tail lights, side steps, 18-inch alloy wheels, automatic climate control, cruise control, a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system, dual airbags, ABS with EBD, a rear parking camera and many more.
Thoughts About The Accessories Offered By Isuzu For the D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander Models
Isuzu has finally launched its BS6 passenger vehicle range in the Indian market. The D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander BS6 models are the only pick-SUV offering in the country and hence do not have any rivals. Also, all the additional accessories offered by the company will help customers customise their pick-up truck according to their taste.