- 3 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 19 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 24 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- News This Karnataka village unaffected by COVID second wave
- Sports England vs Sri Lanka, 1st T20I: My11 Team, Probable Playing 11, Telecast in India and Live Streaming Info
- Movies Rangoli Chandel Claims Taapsee Pannu Copied Kangana Ranaut's Style, Deletes Post Saying Taapsee Has No Talent
- Finance India Pesticides IPO Opens Today: Check IPO Subscription Details
- Technology Garena Free Fire Redeem Code Reward List: Get 3x Weapon Royale Voucher, Other Benefits
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Backless Kurti And Black Sharara Makes For A Stylish Sangeet Ceremony Outfit
- Education KVS Admission 2021: Class 1 First Provisional Selection List Expected Today
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
A few days back, Isuzu India launched the updated D-Max V-cross BS6 and the new Hi-Lander BS6 pick-up trucks in the country. The D-Max Hi-Lander will be the new base-spec variant and gets a starting price of Rs 16.98 lakh (Tamil Nadu). Prices for the updated V-Cross BS6 pick up starts at Rs 19.98 lakh.
The mid-spec Z 4WD MT and the top-spec Z Prestige 4WD AT retails at Rs 20.98 lakh and 24.49 lakh respectively. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Tamil Nadu). However, the company has updated the accessories list for the D-Max V-Cross and the Hi-Lander on its official website.
Both the variants get usual features such as carpet mats, door visors, sill plates, seat covers, etc. However, there are other accessories on offer such as a bed-liner over the rail, D-Box with spoiler, hard-lid, sports-bar, cargo rails crew, cargo net, a canopy, cargo bike carrier, etc.
Mechanically, the biggest update on the pick-up SUV is the new BS6 engines under the bonnet. It is now offered with a 1.9-litre diesel engine as standard. The 2.5-litre engine has not been carried forward. The 1.9-litre engine produces a maximum of 161bhp and a peak torque of 360Nm. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual as standard along with an optional six-speed torque converter automatic. The pick up is also offered with a shift-on-fly 4WDsystem depending on the variant.
The pick-up SUV features Hi-Lander badging on the front doors to tell it apart from the V-Cross SUV. However, it does feature manual AC, USB charging ports for the second row, rear parking sensors, ISOFIX child seat anchors and more. The Hi-Lander features a MID screen for the instrument cluster but misses out on the touchscreen infotainment system.
On the other hand, the V-Cross D-Max is loaded with features. This includes bi-LED projector headlamps, LED DRLs, LED tail lights, side steps, 18-inch alloy wheels, automatic climate control, cruise control, a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system, dual airbags, ABS with EBD, a rear parking camera and many more.
Thoughts About The Accessories Offered By Isuzu For the D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander Models
Isuzu has finally launched its BS6 passenger vehicle range in the Indian market. The D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander BS6 models are the only pick-SUV offering in the country and hence do not have any rivals. Also, all the additional accessories offered by the company will help customers customise their pick-up truck according to their taste.