- 1 hr ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 4 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News He is innocent, says family of man accused of hoisting religious flag at Red Fort
- Sports Ronaldo left out of Juve squad for Coppa Italia tie
- Movies Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Co-Stars Neil Bhatt And Aishwarya Sharma Get Engaged, Share Roka Pictures
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has announced a recall of 6,500 units of Glanza premium hatchback over a possible faulty fuel pump issue. According to the brand, the affected hatchbacks have been manufactured between 2 April and 6 October 2019.
Owners of the vehicles will be contacted by the brand's dealerships who will inspect and replace the faulty fuel pumps at no cost to the owners of the vehicle.
Essentially the Toyota Glanza is a rebadged Maruti Suzuki Baleno, but arrives with design changes that make the Glanza more Toyota specific.
Design changes also include LED tail lamps, a chrome lip on the boot lid, and diamond cut alloy wheels.
The vehicle also features a playcast touchscreen infotainment system that comes with smartphone-based navigation, steering-mounted controls and is voice-command enabled.
The Glanza also features automatic air-conditioning, electrically adjustable ORVMs, smart entry, dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and Brake Assist, an electrochromic inner rear view mirror, ISOFIX child seat anchors, and a reverse parking camera.
The vehicle is powered by a 1.2-litre K-Series petrol engine that is available in two states of tune - one that features a manual transmission that produces 88.4bhp and 113Nm of torque, and one that is available with a CVT optional that produces 81.7bhp and 113Nm of torque.
Available in five variants and five colours, the Toyota Glanza models are currently priced between Rs 7.07 lakh and Rs 9.02 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
In Toyota related news, the brand recently temporarily suspended operations at its Bidadi facility and will keep it closed until 22 July. The closure comes after a Government of Karnataka mandate to stop the spread of the Covid-19 virus. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Toyota Recalling The Glanza Over Faulty Fuel Pump Issues
Maruti Suzuki too has recalled some of its Baleno models and one could see Toyota making the same call considering the vehicle is basically the same. As always, Toyota are on top of their game as far as quality control is concerned.