- 8 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 9 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has announced a recall of 6,500 units of Glanza premium hatchback over a possible faulty fuel pump issue. According to the brand, the affected hatchbacks have been manufactured between 2 April and 6 October 2019.
Owners of the vehicles will be contacted by the brand's dealerships who will inspect and replace the faulty fuel pumps at no cost to the owners of the vehicle.
Essentially the Toyota Glanza is a rebadged Maruti Suzuki Baleno, but arrives with design changes that make the Glanza more Toyota specific.
Design changes also include LED tail lamps, a chrome lip on the boot lid, and diamond cut alloy wheels.
The vehicle also features a playcast touchscreen infotainment system that comes with smartphone-based navigation, steering-mounted controls and is voice-command enabled.
The Glanza also features automatic air-conditioning, electrically adjustable ORVMs, smart entry, dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and Brake Assist, an electrochromic inner rear view mirror, ISOFIX child seat anchors, and a reverse parking camera.
The vehicle is powered by a 1.2-litre K-Series petrol engine that is available in two states of tune - one that features a manual transmission that produces 88.4bhp and 113Nm of torque, and one that is available with a CVT optional that produces 81.7bhp and 113Nm of torque.
Available in five variants and five colours, the Toyota Glanza models are currently priced between Rs 7.07 lakh and Rs 9.02 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
In Toyota related news, the brand recently temporarily suspended operations at its Bidadi facility and will keep it closed until 22 July. The closure comes after a Government of Karnataka mandate to stop the spread of the Covid-19 virus. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Toyota Recalling The Glanza Over Faulty Fuel Pump Issues
Maruti Suzuki too has recalled some of its Baleno models and one could see Toyota making the same call considering the vehicle is basically the same. As always, Toyota are on top of their game as far as quality control is concerned.