- 16 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Teaching Aaradhya 'What It Means To Be A Bachchan'
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
The four-wheeler segment in India witnessed a quiet start to the month of December 2020. Most of the week included automobile manufacturers announcing their sales figures from the previous month. Although, Nissan did finally introduce its much-awaited Magnite compact-SUV in the market, which did create quite a buzz for most parts of the week.
Here are the top five highlights from the four-wheeler industry from the first week of December 2020:
Nissan Magnite Launched In India
The Nissan Magnite is the brand's most important model for the Indian market till date. The compact-SUV finally entered the Indian market and created quite a stir, after being announced of having a starting price of Rs 4.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi); significantly undercutting every other rival in its segment — here are the details.
Kia Sonet Becomes ‘Best-Selling Compact-SUV' In India
The Kia Sonet managed to register sales of over 11,400 units in the month of November 2020, to reclaim the title of the best-selling compact-SUV in the country. The Kia Sonet overtook the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to become the new segment leader. The Sonet compact-SUV is now also the second best-selling SUV in the country, following the Hyundai Creta — here are the details.
Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India
Hyundai announced a voluntary recall of 456 units of the Kona electric SUV in the Indian market last week. The company announced that the units manufactured between 1st April 2019 and 31st October 2020 will be checked over a possible 'electrical deficiency' to its Battery Management System (BMS) — here are the details.
BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe 'Black Shadow' Edition Launched In India
The BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe "Black Shadow' edition is a limited-run version of the entry-level offering from the German brand. The new special edition model will come with ‘M Performance' parts and is priced at Rs 42.20 lakh, ex-showroom (India); a hike of Rs 3 lakh over the standard 2 GC from BMW — here are the details.
Pravaig Extinction Electric Car Unveil
Pravaig Dynamics, the Bengaluru-based company has unveiled their first electric four-door sedan offering, called the Extinction. The new Pravaig Extinction comes with a 96kWh battery pack, with 150kW (200bhp) and a claimed range of 500km on a single charge. The electric sedan will come with a number of bespoke elements on the inside and is scheduled to be launched in India sometime next year — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Top Car News Of The Week
With still a few more launches expected before the end of 2020, there is still a lot to look forward to in the coming weeks.