- 2 min ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 1 hr ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 15 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- Technology OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition Bold Black Color Option Launched: Where To Buy?
- News ED files money laundering case against former Maharashtra home minister Anil Deshmukh
- Movies Soha Ali Khan On Kareena And Saif's Second Son: Inaaya Is Going To Be An Amazing Older Sister
- Sports Curry's Warriors take down NBA-leading Jazz, Westbrook enters record books
- Finance Sun Pharma To Make Eli Lilly's Covid Medicine: Shares Hit 52-Week High
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Top 3 Festive Blue Kurta Sets For Eid Ft. Aahana Kumra, Dia Mirza, And Fatima Sana Shaikh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Pravaig Dynamics, the Bengaluru based brand has unveiled its first electric car, called the Extinction. The new Pravaig Extinction electric sedan is said to go on sale in India sometime next year in a phase-wise manner.
The new Pravaig Extinction comes with a four-door coupe styling, said to have a special focus on aerodynamics. The electric sedan comes with a clean and minimalistic design, while also featuring LED projector headlamps and LED tail lights, both connected by a LED strip, sharp shoulder lines on the side, stylish alloy wheels and the ‘Pravaig' logo at the centre of the boot-lid at the back.
While the interiors of the electric sedan haven't been unveiled, Pravaig does state that the cabin will feature a lounge-like ambience. The rear cabin will provide passengers with a relaxed seating position with extended leg space. The left-side rear seats claim to recline up to 165-degrees as well.
Apart from this, the Pravaig Extinction will also come with a host of bespoke elements inside. This includes a music system from France-based Devialet Audio Technology company. Customers will also be able to spec up the interiors as per their liking, using the brand's tie-up with various architects, fashion and interior design professionals.
The electric sedan is also said to be capable of providing autonomous driving technology. Although this tech is still awaiting approvals from the government of India. Other features also include HEPA filters, swappable batteries and 8 airbags.
Talking about safety, Pravaig claims that the Extinction electric sedan is ‘built like a tank' and comes with a 5-star safety rating. However, the company did not confirm if these test results are from any official NCAP or from those done by the team internally.
Coming to the important part, the Pravaig Extinction is said to be powered by a 96kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain on the sedan claims to offer close to 200bhp of power (150kW), which allows the Extinction to sprint from 0 - 100km/ in a claimed 5.4 seconds.
The Pravaig Extinction is also said to feature fast-charging technology. The batteries on the electric sedan are capable of charging from 0 - 80 per cent in just 30 mins. Although the exact charging system details are unknown.
As mentioned earlier, the Pravaig Extinction electric sedan will be introduced in India in a phase-wise manner. The electric car will be first introduced in Bengaluru and Delhi, before expanding to other major cities across India at a later stage.
The company also has a unique pricing and payment scheme for the Extinction sedan. While prices for the electric car haven't been revealed, the company has stated that the Extinction will be offered exclusively via leasing and chauffeur-driven services.
Thoughts On The Pravaig Extinction Electric Sedan
While the new electric sedan from the Bengaluru-based brand looks promising, there are still a lot of claims which are yet to be confirmed, especially that of the 5-star safety rating. With the launch expected next year, we will have to wait to see how the final product turns out.