- 8 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 11 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 April 20 Highlights: Bigg Boss Takes Away All The Luxuries From The Contestants
- Sports European Super League: Breakaway competition appears to crumble as Chelsea, Man City lead reported exodus
- News Indian COVID variant still under investigation in UK, not yet of concern: Boris Johnson
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
BMW has launched a special 'Black Shadow' edition of its recently introduced 2 Series Gran Coupe model in the Indian market. The new BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe 'Black Shadow' edition is priced at Rs 42.30 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new Black Shadow edition of the BMW 2 GC will be limited to just 24 units, with bookings for the same said to begin from the 7th of December 2020. The new 2 Series GC Black Shadow edition will come with a number of cosmetic and feature upgrades, along with ‘M Performance' parts, justifying its Rs 3 lakh premium over the standard model.
The new BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow will be offered in two exclusive paint schemes: Alpine White and Black Sapphire. The new limited edition 2 Series GC also features high-gloss elements all around. This includes black-mesh on the front grille, black ORVMs and 18-inch M performance Y-spoke forged wheels finished in Jet Black Matte. The Black Shadow edition also features a BMW M performance spoiler at the rear.
Similarly, the interiors of the limited edition model also come with newly designed sport seats and an illuminated trim, which is a decorative lighting element, similar to ambient lighting. Apart from these features, the interiors of the sedan though remain otherwise unchanged.
The Black Shadow edition continues to come with the 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, two-zone climate control and all the features from the standard model.
The new limited edition BMW 2 Series GC also comes packed with safety features. This includes six airbags, ABS with EBD, brake assist, dynamic traction control, cornering brake control, ISOFIX child seat anchorages, electric parking brake, dynamic stability control, a rearview camera, electronic differential lock control and many others.
The new BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe ‘Black Shadow' edition comes powered by the same 2.0-litre diesel engine as on the standard. It produces 187bhp and 400Nm of peak torque, paired with an eight-speed sport automatic transmission unit. BMW states that the car is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in just 7.5 seconds.
Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India said,
"The first-ever BMW 2 Series Gran Coupé perfectly blends the comfort of a sedan and the sportiness of a coupé. The new ‘Black Shadow' edition with BMW ‘M' Performance parts offers an excellent athletic edge which further enhances the sporty character of the car in all aspects."
"Designed with a focus on dynamics, it demonstrates powerful uniqueness tailored to suit the requirements of motorsport enthusiastic customers. Available in limited units, the ‘Black Shadow' edition offers our discerning customers an exclusive opportunity to own the latest BMW four-door coupé."
Thoughts On The BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow
The Black Shadow edition of the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe is the car's sporty version, offered with exclusive M performance parts. Being a limited edition model, it will definitely be a unique addition to the garage.