- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19 At Manesar Plant After Restart Of Operations
- 2 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- Sports Harbhajan Singh: 'No one comes and talk to you in this present Indian set-up'
- News China’s border foul play is to divert attention from its internal and international miseries
- Technology Realme X3 SuperZoom Teaser Reveals Snapdragon 855+ Chipset Ahead Of Launch
- Movies Karan Johar, Akshay Kumar Unite For Video Tribute To Frontline Workers: You Are Real Heroes
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
To fight against the COVID-19 crisis in India, many automobile manufacturers have come forward to help a lending hand and Tata Motors is one of them. The company is actively supporting the government's efforts to fight this pandemic.
Tata Motors adopted the E3 Strategy to fight against the Coronavirus crisis that includes essential supplies provision, equipping heroes on ground-zero and educating the masses for containment and prevention. With the help of this strategy, the company has positively impacted the lives of over 2.7 lakh Indians so far.
Till now the company has served over 1,12,025 cooked meals, 10,350 water bottles and distributed 10,153 ration kits to migrants and stranded communities, at urban slums, at transit camps, and villages across the country. They have established two helpline numbers for temporary and contractual workmen for food-related requests in Lucknow.
Tata Motors has also distributed 75,568 certified regular and disposable masks, 14,545 N-95 masks, two ventilators, 14,765 bottles of sanitizers, 275 Personal Protective Equipment kits, 5000 liters of Sodium Hydrochloride, five thermal scanners, and 3000 vitamin supplements to government hospitals across India.
In other recent COVID-19 news related news, Tata Motors has opened an online booking facility of all the cars across its portfolio. The customers have to go to the website and pick their favorite car and then book it by paying a token amount online.
After this process, the sales team will get in touch with the customers either via WhatsApp, email, or a video call to discuss the best offers, financing options, and price quotations. Once the process is completed, the customer can either choose to pick up the car from the dealership or have it delivered at home.
On the other hand, the company has announced a two month extended warranty period for its commercial vehicle customers located in South Africa, the Middle East, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, North-West Africa, and Latin America, for vehicles whose warranty expires after 15 March. Tata Motors has also set up a support helpline number (1800 209 7979) for trucks carrying essential goods and commodities, as specified by the Government of India.
Thoughts About The Aids Provided By Tata Motors Amidst COVID-19
Tata Motors has been helping people fight against the COVID-19 crisis worldwide by providing the necessary supplies. We hope that this effort, not only by Tata but all the manufacturers helping, puts an end to the global pandemic.