- 35 min ago Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- 9 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- News India GDP growth dips to 3.1 pc in Jan-Mar; 4.2 pc in 2019-20
- Movies Saumitra Singh Announces His Debut Feature On Biker Anam Hashim, Who Does Stunts As A Sport!
- Sports Waqar Younis announces to quit social media after Twitter handle gets hacked, obscene video liked by hacker
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, and the subsequent lock down that has been enforced world over, Tata Motors has announced an extension for warranty for its commercial vehicle customers worldwide.
The company is working at the peak of its capabilities to extend technical support to ensure all its commercial vehicles are kept in top form during these challenging times.
As part of its service extensions for commercial vehicle customers in India, Tata Motors has announced a two month extension for free services previously scheduled during the nationwide lock down. In addition, the company has announced a two month extension of warranty periods for all those that will lapse during the lock down.
Tata Motors has also announced a one month extension for all active Tata Suraksha AMC contracts that will expire during the lock down period, and a month's extension for customers to avail the AMC service that was scheduled during the lock down period.
The company has also set up a support helpline number (1800 209 7979) for trucks carrying essential goods and commodities, as specified by the Government of India.
The company has announced a two month extension of warranty period for its customers located in South Africa, the Middle East, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, North-West Africa, and Latin America, for vehicles whose warranty expires after 15 March.
A two month extension has been announced for customers based out of Bangladesh whose vehicle warranty expires after 20 March.
The company has also announced a two month extension of warranty for its customers based out of Tanzania, Zambia, Mozambique, Kenya, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Myanmar, the Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, and Indonesia, for vehicles whose warranty expires after 1 April.
Thoughts About Tata Motors Extending Warranty For Its Commercial Vehicle Customers Worldwide
This is definitely a welcome move by Tata Motors. As is, commercial vehicles are the lifeline of countries that are in the middle of a lock down because of the Covid-19 pandemic. These commercial vehicles ferry essential goods, medical equipment, and raw material needed to manufacture all equipment that is necessary to produce equipment that is critical to fight the war against the highly contagious ‘Wuhan' virus.