- 3 min ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine Review Video: Here Are Our First Impressions Of The Luxury Sedan
- 41 min ago Bike Sales Report For February 2021: Bajaj Auto Registers An Overall Yearly Growth Of 6 Per Cent
- 1 hr ago Review: Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan — When Style Meets Aerodynamics
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- Finance Bitcoin Continues To Drop From All Time High; Down Over 26%
- Technology Realme X9 Pro Specifications Leaked; Dimensity 1200 Chipset, 90Hz Display Tipped
- Sports India vs England: Varun Chakravarthy yet to clear Yo-Yo test, doubtful for T20I series, says report
- Education Maharashtra Class 10, 12 Board Exams 2021 Will Be Conducted, Says Gaikwad Amid Surge In Covid Cases
- Movies Drishyam 2 Budget And Final Collection: Mohanlal-Jeethu Joseph’s Film Turns Double Blockbuster
- News Fuel price hike: Petrol, diesel rates hold steady for 2nd consecutive day
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, and the subsequent lock down that has been enforced world over, Tata Motors has announced an extension for warranty for its commercial vehicle customers worldwide.
The company is working at the peak of its capabilities to extend technical support to ensure all its commercial vehicles are kept in top form during these challenging times.
As part of its service extensions for commercial vehicle customers in India, Tata Motors has announced a two month extension for free services previously scheduled during the nationwide lock down. In addition, the company has announced a two month extension of warranty periods for all those that will lapse during the lock down.
Tata Motors has also announced a one month extension for all active Tata Suraksha AMC contracts that will expire during the lock down period, and a month's extension for customers to avail the AMC service that was scheduled during the lock down period.
The company has also set up a support helpline number (1800 209 7979) for trucks carrying essential goods and commodities, as specified by the Government of India.
The company has announced a two month extension of warranty period for its customers located in South Africa, the Middle East, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, North-West Africa, and Latin America, for vehicles whose warranty expires after 15 March.
A two month extension has been announced for customers based out of Bangladesh whose vehicle warranty expires after 20 March.
The company has also announced a two month extension of warranty for its customers based out of Tanzania, Zambia, Mozambique, Kenya, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Myanmar, the Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, and Indonesia, for vehicles whose warranty expires after 1 April.
Thoughts About Tata Motors Extending Warranty For Its Commercial Vehicle Customers Worldwide
This is definitely a welcome move by Tata Motors. As is, commercial vehicles are the lifeline of countries that are in the middle of a lock down because of the Covid-19 pandemic. These commercial vehicles ferry essential goods, medical equipment, and raw material needed to manufacture all equipment that is necessary to produce equipment that is critical to fight the war against the highly contagious ‘Wuhan' virus.