- 7 min ago BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch: Comes Slideways Ready!
- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- Lifestyle Mommy-To-Be Neeti Mohan’s Maternity Closet Is All About Comfy And Stylish Dresses
- Movies Acharya: Ram Charan And Pooja Hegde Start Shooting For A Dance Number
- News TMC candidate list 2021: Emphasis likely to be more on women candidates
- Technology JioOS Explained: Is It A Threat To iOS?
- Sports India vs England 4th Test: Virat Kohli gets dismissed for duck for 12th occasion, claims unwanted record
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Tata Motors has updated the price list of its Harrier SUV in the Indian market. The Tata Harrier prices have been increased by up to Rs 43,000 across all its variants. The new price list of the Tata Harrier has been updated on the brand's official website and is effective immediately.
The base variant of the Tata Harrier now comes with a starting price of Rs 13.43 lakh; an increase from the previous Rs 12.99 lakh. The top-spec variant of the Tata Harrier is now priced at Rs 17.30 lakh.
This is the second price hike for the Harrier SUV in its one-year since launch. The Tata Harrier was introduced initially with a starting price of Rs 12.69 lakh.All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Here is the updated variant-wise price list of the Tata Harrier:
|Variants||New Price||Old Price|
|XE||Rs 13.43 Lakh||Rs 12.99 Lakh|
|XM||Rs 14.69 Lakh||Rs 14.25 Lakh|
|XT||Rs 15.89 Lakh||Rs 15.45 Lakh|
|XZ||Rs 17.19 Lakh||Rs 16.75 Lakh|
|XZ (DT)||Rs 17.30 Lakh||Rs 16.95 Lakh|
|XT (Dark)||Rs 16.00 Lakh||Rs 15.55 Lakh|
|XZ (Dark)||Rs 17.30 Lakh||Rs 16.85 Lakh|
*All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi)
As seen from the table above, the Tata Harrier is offered with a choice of four standard variants: XE, XM, XT and XZ. Along with this, the Harrier SUV is also offered with a special ‘Dark Edition' version as well.
The Tata Harrier was first launched in India back in January 2019. The SUV is the first product from the brand to feature Tata Motors' ‘Impact 2.0' design language. The Harrier also comes with the brand's all-new ‘OMEGA' architecture, which is a modified version of Land Rover's D8 platform.
All variants of the Tata Harrier are offered with a host of features and equipment. Some of the key features on the Tata Harrier include LED headlamps, LED DRLs, LED taillights, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, soft-touch material on the dashboard; among a host of others.
The Tata Harrier is powered by a single 2.0-litre ‘Kryotec' diesel engine. It produces 140bhp and 350Nm of peak torque, paired to a six-speed manual gearbox. Tata Motors is said to be currently working on an automatic transmission as well, which is expected to debut on the Gravitas; the seven-seater iteration of the Harrier.
Recently, Tata Motors celebrated one-year of sales of the Harrier with a new campaign — #OneWithMyHarrier. This campaign offers existing customers of the Tata Harrier with a host of benefits and personalisation options — here are more details.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier Price Hike
The Tata Harrier was among the much-awaited products from the brand since its concept version (H5X) was showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo. Positioned in the competitive mid-size SUV segment, the Harrier has, however, lost out on sales recently to its rivals such as the Kia Seltos, MG Hector and the Hyundai Creta.