- 11 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 11 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 15 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Technology Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Tata Motors is celebrating the one-year anniversary of its Harrier SUV in the Indian market. The company has announced the start of its '#OneWithMyHarrier' campaign, between 9th - 19th of January 2020.
As part of the new one-year anniversary campaign, Tata Motors will be offering a host of exclusive offers and benefits to its existing customers. The company will also be offering a number of personalised and exclusive services as well, along with the benefits.
Among the benefits on offer, existing customers of the Tata Harrier will receive a free 40-point service check-up across all authorised dealerships in the country, which includes a free car wash and vacuuming as well.
Customers will also get the chance to register for the ‘Harrier Service Gold Club' as well. This will allow customers to access benefits up to Rs 8,400 on all future services of their SUV for the next two years. Tata Motors will also offer customers of the Harrier to get personalised badges for the Harrier, along with unique scuff plates as well.
Also, those customers who refer the car to others will be eligible to receive a gift voucher worth Rs 5000 on Amazon. However, the referral from customers should come before the end of January 2020.
The Tata Harrier was first showcased in its concept form, the H5X, at the 2018 Auto Expo. The SUV was then launched in the Indian market early last year. The Harrier is based on a modified version of Land Rover's D8 platform, called ‘OMEGA' architecture. The SUV is also the first product from the brand to feature, Tata Motors' brand new ‘Impact 2.0' design language as well.
During the latter part of 2019, Tata Motors also introduced a blacked-out version of the Harrier SUV, called the ‘Dark Edition'. This iteration is offered on the top-two variants of the SUV.
All trims of the Tata Harrier are powered by a single 2.0-litre ‘Kryotec' diesel engine offering, producing 140bhp and 350Nm of peak torque, paired with a six-speed manual gearbox.
The company unveiled the 7-seater version of the Harrier named the ‘Gravitas' at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show (unveiled as the Buzzard at the international Expo). The seven-seater iteration is scheduled to go on sale in the coming months and will be positioned as the brand's new flagship offering.
Apart from the Harrier, Tata Motors is also working on a number of other models as well. This includes the Altroz, Nexon facelift and the Nexon EV. While the Altroz is scheduled for launch later this month, the Nexon facelift and EV versions are expected to be showcased at the Auto Expo 2020, alongside the Gravitas.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier One-Year Anniversary Benefits
The Tata Harrier was among the most awaited offerings from the brand in the Indian market last year. The Harrier is positioned in the highly-competitive mid-size SUV segment and is offered with a starting price of Rs 13 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Tata Harrier rivals the likes of the Kia Seltos, MG Hector, Hyundai Creta and the Jeep Compass in the Indian market.