- 3 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 5 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Tata Motors is offering attractive discounts and special offers on select models in its lineup. The company is offering cash discounts, exchange bonuses, and more that varies depending on the model.
In addition to this, Tata Motors is also offering special discounts on select models for front line Corona warriors and healthcare workers. Buyers can avail offers via the brand's digital online sales platform. The offers are valid until June 30, 2020. Here is a model-wise break up of the discount offers for this month:
Tata Tiago is an entry-level model in the brand's line-up. The hatchback is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 30,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 when you sell your old car to the dealer. In addition to this, the company is offering a special discount of Rs 5,000 to Covid-19 warriors.
Tata Tigor is an entry-level compact-sedan based on the Tiago hatchback. It is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000. An additional Rs 5,000 cash discount is offered for the frontline warriors.
Tata Nexon is one of the most successful SUV models in the brand's portfolio. The SUV missed out on cash discounts or exchange bonuses. However, the company is still honouring its commitment to provide a special discount to frontline warriors. It receives a cash discount of Rs 3,000 under the scheme.
The brand's flagship SUV, the Tata Harrier is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 35,000 this month. There is no cash discount on offer, however, if you exchange your old vehicle with the dealer, you will receive a bonus of Rs 30,000. An additional discount of Rs 5,000 is offered depending on the eligibility.
These are all the models that are receiving the benefits for this month. The Tata Altroz premium hatchback misses out on all offers. However, there could be some dealer-level offers on the hatchback during this month.
In addition to this, the company is also offering an attractive finance scheme to help with the new car purchases decision. Customers can opt for flexible repayment options using various available EMI scheme offered by the company. These are aimed at offering ease of ownership during these unprecedented times — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Tata Cars Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits In June 2020
Tata Motors aims to boost sales of its vehicles during this month. The company is offering attractive discounts and offers along with flexible finance scheme. This will help buyers looking at owning Tata cars during these unprecedented times.