- 24 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Movies Karan Johar's Emotional Post On Varun Dhawan's Wedding: My Boy Is Ready For This Beautiful Phase In His Life
- News Ready to work with new US administration says Pak foreign minister
- Finance Indices Start On A Strong Note; RIL Top Loser
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers January 25: Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Sports Pakistan omit Salman, Shafique and Ghulam for first Test against Proteas
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Tata Motors introduces a new finance scheme called the 'Keys to Safety' amid the on-going Covid-19 pandemic in India. With the new finance scheme the company aims to offer more convenience for first time car buyers during these unprecedented times.
Under the new finance scheme, Tata Motors is offering easy financing, affordable EMIs with long tenure loans, and special offers for Corona frontline warriors on select models from the brand's portfolio.
Customers can purchase the hatchback with a customised EMI plan starting at just Rs 5,000 per month for the first six-months. Under this particular scheme, customers can choose to borrow a maximum of up to Rs 5 lakh, and the remaining EMI amount then gradually increases over a maximum tenure of 5 years.
At the end of the loan tenure, customers can choose from three different value added options while paying their final EMI. With the first option, they can pay their last bullet EMI in full, which is approximately Rs 90,000 on a loan of Rs 5 Lakh. As an alternate option, you can return the vehicle to financing partner, Tata Motors Finance in case of any financial difficulty. As a third option they can choose to refinance this final EMI and continue the installments.
Additionally, the company is also offering 100 per cent on road funding across its entire range of cars and SUVs. Customers can also take advantage of the long tenure EMI schemes that are offered up to eight years, which will result in smaller monthly installment payments.
Tata Motors are offering added benefits to honor and support the brave Corona frontline warriors including doctors, healthcare professionals, essential service providers, and police. This includes benefits offered up to Rs 45,000 across its cars and SUVs from the brand's portfolio except the Tata Altroz.
Speaking about the ‘Keys to Safety', Mr Vivek Srivatsa, Head of Marketing, Tata Motors Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, said, "At Tata Motors, we manufacture cars that are proudly Indian with international quality, design and safety. In the current times, with safety as the top priority, customers are seeking personal mobility options that are affordable and convenient to avail. Accordingly, we have designed this package to offer choice and enhance their entire experience of owning and driving our entire range of cars & SUVs."
Customers looking to avail these offers can visit the brand's ‘Click to Drive' platform. They can also schedule test drives, make bookings, and select their preferred financing option via the same platform as well.
The company has reopened over 270 showrooms and 318 workshops across the country, and are following a new set of standard operating procedures to ensure the safekeeping of its customers, and its workforce during the on-going Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
The company is also offering test drives on demand at the customer's preferred location. To maintain social distancing, only one person drives the vehicle with a dealer staff member sitting at the rear seat to avoid any physical contact. After every test drive, the vehicle is fully sanitised including replacing protective covers shielding the interiors of the vehicle that come in contact while driving.
Thoughts About Tata Motors Introducing New Finance Scheme Amid Covid-19 Pandemic
Tata Motors has introduced a new financing scheme to support first time car buyers in the country, with low instalments. With an end-to-end online platform, the company is also offering convenience while making a new vehicle purchase. An additional offer to Covid-19 frontline warriors is a great initiative to support the efforts.