- 2 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 4 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 5 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- News Sanjay Jha suspended from Congress for 'anti-party activities
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Tata Motors introduces a new finance scheme called the 'Keys to Safety' amid the on-going Covid-19 pandemic in India. With the new finance scheme the company aims to offer more convenience for first time car buyers during these unprecedented times.
Under the new finance scheme, Tata Motors is offering easy financing, affordable EMIs with long tenure loans, and special offers for Corona frontline warriors on select models from the brand's portfolio.
Customers can purchase the hatchback with a customised EMI plan starting at just Rs 5,000 per month for the first six-months. Under this particular scheme, customers can choose to borrow a maximum of up to Rs 5 lakh, and the remaining EMI amount then gradually increases over a maximum tenure of 5 years.
At the end of the loan tenure, customers can choose from three different value added options while paying their final EMI. With the first option, they can pay their last bullet EMI in full, which is approximately Rs 90,000 on a loan of Rs 5 Lakh. As an alternate option, you can return the vehicle to financing partner, Tata Motors Finance in case of any financial difficulty. As a third option they can choose to refinance this final EMI and continue the installments.
Additionally, the company is also offering 100 per cent on road funding across its entire range of cars and SUVs. Customers can also take advantage of the long tenure EMI schemes that are offered up to eight years, which will result in smaller monthly installment payments.
Tata Motors are offering added benefits to honor and support the brave Corona frontline warriors including doctors, healthcare professionals, essential service providers, and police. This includes benefits offered up to Rs 45,000 across its cars and SUVs from the brand's portfolio except the Tata Altroz.
Speaking about the ‘Keys to Safety', Mr Vivek Srivatsa, Head of Marketing, Tata Motors Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, said, "At Tata Motors, we manufacture cars that are proudly Indian with international quality, design and safety. In the current times, with safety as the top priority, customers are seeking personal mobility options that are affordable and convenient to avail. Accordingly, we have designed this package to offer choice and enhance their entire experience of owning and driving our entire range of cars & SUVs."
Customers looking to avail these offers can visit the brand's ‘Click to Drive' platform. They can also schedule test drives, make bookings, and select their preferred financing option via the same platform as well.
The company has reopened over 270 showrooms and 318 workshops across the country, and are following a new set of standard operating procedures to ensure the safekeeping of its customers, and its workforce during the on-going Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
The company is also offering test drives on demand at the customer's preferred location. To maintain social distancing, only one person drives the vehicle with a dealer staff member sitting at the rear seat to avoid any physical contact. After every test drive, the vehicle is fully sanitised including replacing protective covers shielding the interiors of the vehicle that come in contact while driving.
Thoughts About Tata Motors Introducing New Finance Scheme Amid Covid-19 Pandemic
Tata Motors has introduced a new financing scheme to support first time car buyers in the country, with low instalments. With an end-to-end online platform, the company is also offering convenience while making a new vehicle purchase. An additional offer to Covid-19 frontline warriors is a great initiative to support the efforts.