- 6 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 8 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 8 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 9 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Serena holds off Venus in hard-fought Top Seed Open clash
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Tata Motors announced attractive discounts and special offers on select models in the brand lineup during this month. The company is offering cash discounts, exchange bonuses, and corporate discounts.
Total benefits of up to Rs 80,000 are offered during July, and it varies depending on the model and variant. Buyers can avail discount offers via the brand's digital online sales platform called ‘Click to Drive'. The offers are valid until July 31, 2020. Here is a model-wise break up of the discount offers for this month:
The Tata Tiago is an entry-level model in the brand's line-up. The hatchback is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 35,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 10,000 when you sell your old car to the dealer. In addition to this, the company is offering a corporate discount of Rs 10,000 depending on the eligibility.
The Tata Tigor is an entry-level compact-sedan based on the Tiago hatchback. It is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 50,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000. An additional corporate cash discount of up to Rs 10,000 is offered depending on the customer's eligibility.
The Tata Nexon is one of the most successful SUV models in the brand's portfolio. The SUV misses out on cash discounts or exchange bonuses. However, the company is still providing a cash discount of up to Rs 10,000 depending on the customer's employer. The compact-SUV has been one among the top-seller for the company.
The brand's flagship SUV, the Tata Harrier is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 80,000 this month. This includes Rs 25,000 cash discount, Rs 40,000 exchange bonus and a corporate discount of up to Rs 15,000 depending on the eligibility.
The above offered does not include the XZ+ and the XZA+ trims along with the special Dark Edition models. The Dark Edition models are offered with benefits of up to Rs 55,000 which includes the same exchange bonus and corporate discount offered with the other variants.
Some of the brand's models do miss out on the above-mentioned discounts offers such as the Altroz premium hatchback. However, the company has announced new finance schemes to support the sales of the Altroz during these unprecedented times. The new finance scheme offers customers a six-month moratorium on monthly instalments — here are more details.
Thoughts About Tata Cars Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits In July 2020
Tata Motors is offering attractive discounts and offers on some of its best selling model in the Indian market. Customers looking to purchase a new Tata vehicle in July are rewarded with additional benefits and easy finance options. They can either visit the nearest dealership or login to the brand's online retail platform to research and purchase their desired vehicle as well.