- 15 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Tata Motors announced attractive discounts and special offers on select models in the brand lineup during this month. The company is offering cash discounts, exchange bonuses, and corporate discounts.
Total benefits of up to Rs 80,000 are offered during July, and it varies depending on the model and variant. Buyers can avail discount offers via the brand's digital online sales platform called ‘Click to Drive'. The offers are valid until July 31, 2020. Here is a model-wise break up of the discount offers for this month:
The Tata Tiago is an entry-level model in the brand's line-up. The hatchback is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 35,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 10,000 when you sell your old car to the dealer. In addition to this, the company is offering a corporate discount of Rs 10,000 depending on the eligibility.
The Tata Tigor is an entry-level compact-sedan based on the Tiago hatchback. It is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 50,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000. An additional corporate cash discount of up to Rs 10,000 is offered depending on the customer's eligibility.
The Tata Nexon is one of the most successful SUV models in the brand's portfolio. The SUV misses out on cash discounts or exchange bonuses. However, the company is still providing a cash discount of up to Rs 10,000 depending on the customer's employer. The compact-SUV has been one among the top-seller for the company.
The brand's flagship SUV, the Tata Harrier is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 80,000 this month. This includes Rs 25,000 cash discount, Rs 40,000 exchange bonus and a corporate discount of up to Rs 15,000 depending on the eligibility.
The above offered does not include the XZ+ and the XZA+ trims along with the special Dark Edition models. The Dark Edition models are offered with benefits of up to Rs 55,000 which includes the same exchange bonus and corporate discount offered with the other variants.
Some of the brand's models do miss out on the above-mentioned discounts offers such as the Altroz premium hatchback. However, the company has announced new finance schemes to support the sales of the Altroz during these unprecedented times. The new finance scheme offers customers a six-month moratorium on monthly instalments — here are more details.
Thoughts About Tata Cars Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits In July 2020
Tata Motors is offering attractive discounts and offers on some of its best selling model in the Indian market. Customers looking to purchase a new Tata vehicle in July are rewarded with additional benefits and easy finance options. They can either visit the nearest dealership or login to the brand's online retail platform to research and purchase their desired vehicle as well.