- 1 hr ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 2 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 3 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- News Covid vaccination: Over 1 million healthcare workers get shots on day six till 6 pm
- Sports Tokyo Olympics could go ahead without fans, predicts former IOC vice president Dick Pound
- Technology BSNL Offering Lifetime Validity To Few Customers
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Movies Prabhas’ Uncle Krishnam Raju Responds To Rebel Star’s Wedding Rumours; Here’s What He Has To Say!
- Education Do You Know Why India Celebrates Republic Day?
- Finance 4 Secure Investments To Claim Tax Benefits Under Section 80C
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Tata Motors has announced the launch of a novel and attractive financing offer on its select models in the line-up. The new finance scheme offers customers a six-month moratorium on monthly instalments.
However, customers are required to make the interest payment during the moratorium period. The vehicles included under the scheme are the Tiago, the Nexon and the brand's premium-hatchback offering, the Altroz.
In addition to EMI moratorium, the company is also offering several other finance schemes. This includes zero down payment and can avail up to 100 per cent on-road funding on four-wheeler loan for a period of five-years.
Tata Motors has partnered with Karur Vysya Bank (KVB), one of India's oldest and most trusted banking institutions in India. The new finance scheme is offered to both salaried and self-employed customers depending on the eligibility.
The partnership aims to make safe personal mobility solutions more affordable and accessible to individuals and families and help maintain norms of social distancing. The new finance scheme will help protect the customer in case of an employment uncertainty during the ongoing Covid-19 crisis.
Alongside the new finance schemes, Tata Motors is also offering affordable, step-up EMIs on long tenure loans of up to eight -years through its association with multiple financing partners. The company aims to provide a financing solution that suits the customer as per their requirement.
The Tata Altroz premium hatchback can also be purchased through finance with EMIs starting at just Rs 5,555. While the Nexon compact-SUV and the brand's entry-level model Tiago are also available for EMIs starting at only Rs 7,499 and Rs 4,999, respectively.
Potential buyers looking to avail the new finance scheme or any of the offer mentioned above can visit their nearest Tata Motors dealership. Alternatively, customers can also check on their online sales retail platform called ‘Click to Drive'.
In addition to the sales enquiry, customers can also request a test drive, make bookings and select their preferred financing option via the online platform. With ‘Click to Drive', the company aims to offer its customers an end-to-end online portal for sales and service that can be accessed from the comfort and safety of their homes.
Thoughts About The Tata Motors Introducing New EMI Moratorium Scheme On Select Model Range
Tata Motors has introduced a new finance scheme to offer ease of ownership during these unprecedented times. It will help buyers looking to invest in personal transport due to the pandemic and the need for social distancing. The company is also offering test drives on-demand at the customer's preferred location.