- 35 min ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers Marginal 1.7% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 3 hrs ago Kia Sonet Becomes Best-Selling Compact-SUV In India: Company Registers 50% Monthly Growth
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Dakar Rally Route Revealed: Here Are All Details Of The Upcoming Race
- 4 hrs ago Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.09 Lakh
- Movies Money Heist: Netflix To Make Korean Version Of The Hit Spanish Series
- Sports Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni among Yahoo's List Of Most Searched Personalities in 2020
- Lifestyle 7 Effective Natural Remedies That Can Help Manage Eczema Symptoms
- Technology How To Use Amazon Smart Plug To Make Your Appliances Smart
- Finance LPG Cylinder Booking Via WhatsApp And SMS: Know The Process
- News 2020’s most searched Indian politicians
- Education UGC NET Cut-off June 2020 Released, Check Subject-wise Marks & Percentile
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
Nissan India introduces new car finance schemes in the country to support purchases during the on-going Covid-19 in the country. The company has partnered with various financial institutions and is now offering a range of schemes suitable for customer needs across India.
The new finance scheme includes many industry first financial and insurance plans that have been introduced to help ease of ownership during these tough times. These include: a ‘Job Loss Protection' to cover EMI's in case of employment uncertainty and medical emergencies including Covid-19.
Another finance scheme include ‘Buy Now' where new car buyers can start to pay for their cars from Jan' 2021. This particular offer is available on certain select products only. The company has also partnered with ‘Zero Mile Car' to support pre-owned car buyers as well. Last but not the least a unique insurance product that provides medical emergency and job loss protection securing EMI's.
Speaking on the initiative Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, said, "Nissan India has always kept a customer centric approach and prioritized the health, safety and well-being of our customers, dealers and employees. With innovative financial schemes and initiatives including ease of financing and convenience in getting their car serviced, Nissan India will enrich the customer experience at each step, which is especially important in such challenging times."
The company has also announced another new initiative to support its customers during these times. Under the new initiative, customers are offered a fully redefined pick-up & drop service for their cars to ensure the safety and convenience due to the prevailing COVID-19 situation in the country.
The service includes a standard sanitization process for all frequent touchpoints in the vehicle such as door handles and gearstick. Drivers delivering the vehicles will also follow full hygiene regulations between the customer's location and the company's workshop.
Customers can avail this service by contacting authorized dealers across the country to get more details and understand their eligibility for various finance schemes as well. The pick-up & drop service is available in all major cities of Nissan's pan-India network. Customers in other locations can also avail this service for a minimal charge.
In related news, the company is also gearing up to introduce a couple of new and updated models into the Indian market. The Nissan Kicks BS6 will be the first SUV that will be launched in the Indian market. The Kicks BS6 will be offered with a pair of petrol engines: a 1.5 petrol engine that produces 105bhp and 142Nm of torque, and a top-spec 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine producing 154bhp and 254Nm of torque — here are more details.
The second vehicle in-line slated for launch is a new compact-SUV, called the Magnite. The all-new compact-SUV will be based on the CMF-A+ platform that currently underpins the Renault Triber compact-MPV. Once launched, the Magnite will rival the Hyundai Venue and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza; among others in the Indian market — here are more details about the Nissan Magnite.
Thoughts About Nissan India Introducing New Finance Schemes For First Time & Pre-Owned Car Buyers
Nissan have resumed its retails operations at select cities across the country, after the nation-wide lockdown was partially lifted. The company is providing new schemes to help new and pre-owned car buyers, which will in turn boost sales for the brand during these unprecedented times. It should also offer dealerships some relief as all of them were shut during the lockdown.