- 24 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- News Struggling, but brave: Padmini Kolhapure on Marathi cinema
- Movies Karan Johar's Emotional Post On Varun Dhawan's Wedding: My Boy Is Ready For This Beautiful Phase In His Life
- Finance Indices Start On A Strong Note; RIL Top Loser
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers January 25: Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Sports Kim edges Cantlay to win The American Express
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
MG Motor India completes sanitization of over 3,000 Police vehicles in just 29 days. The company has been at the forefront helping the Covid-19 workers to fight against the deadly virus.
Mr Rajeev Chaba, President and Managing Director, MG Motor India, announced the achievement on his social media handle. The company has sanitized a total of 3,039 Police vehicles in just 29 days since the start of the programme across the country.
The company offered to sanitize the Police vehicle during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country. The sanitizations of police vehicles were done free of cost at the brand's workshops across the country.
Officials could visit the nearest operating authorised MG workshop and get their patrolling vehicles completely sanitised regardless of the make or the model. This includes fumigation, car wash, cabin refresh and sanitisation of high touch points on various interior and exterior parts of Police vehicles. The company also partnered with 3M and Wuerth to support the complete car sanitisation process.
The image shared by Mr Chaba reveals that more dealers were added to the list as the weeks went on, who were helping to sanitise the Police vehicles. He also announced that the total cost of sanitising Police vehicles will be covered by the company and not by the dealers.
MG Motor India has helped the Indian Government in various other areas to fight against the deadly virus. The company has also donated a Hector SUV that has been modified into an ambulance to the healthcare authorities in Vadodara.
The ambulance has been modified by Ahemdabad-based coach-builders, and comes equipped with necessary medical equipment. This includes an auto-loading stretcher, an oxygen system with cylinder, a jump seat for the attendant with reusable seat covers, fire extinguishers, and a 5 parameter monitor; among others — here are more details.
In related news, MG Motors has registered 710 units of sales in May 2020. Like most manufacturers, MG has only resumed its operations in the middle of the month. As a result, the company is only working at 30 per cent of its full capacity, which could be one of the reasons for the sales figures for May — here is a complete report.
Thoughts About The MG Motor India Sanitises Over 3000 Police Vehicles In 29 Days Due To Covid-19 Pandemic
MG Motor India has managed to shift its focus to helping the Covid-19 workers when most of its operations were temporarily suspended due to the nation-wide lockdown. The company has been actively participating in helping the India Government at the time of crisis and nation-wide pandemic. Kudos to MG!