- 39 min ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers Marginal 1.7% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 3 hrs ago Kia Sonet Becomes Best-Selling Compact-SUV In India: Company Registers 50% Monthly Growth
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Dakar Rally Route Revealed: Here Are All Details Of The Upcoming Race
- 4 hrs ago Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.09 Lakh
- Technology Tata Sky Offering Discounts On Long Term Broadband Plans
- Movies Money Heist: Netflix To Make Korean Version Of The Hit Spanish Series
- Sports Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni among Yahoo's List Of Most Searched Personalities in 2020
- Lifestyle 7 Effective Natural Remedies That Can Help Manage Eczema Symptoms
- Finance LPG Cylinder Booking Via WhatsApp And SMS: Know The Process
- News 2020’s most searched Indian politicians
- Education UGC NET Cut-off June 2020 Released, Check Subject-wise Marks & Percentile
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
MG Motor India announced the donation of a retrofitted Hector Ambulance to the healthcare authorities in Vadodara. The modified MG Hector ambulance comes with all the equipment, aids, medicines and features, required to provide immediate support to patients on their way to the hospital.
MG Motors' engineering team at their plant in Halol partnered with Ahmedabad-based Natraj Body Builders to develop the retrofit model. The MG Hector ambulance was built in just a short span of 10 days and comes equipped with most of the medical equipment seen in conventional ambulances.
Some of the features on the MG Hector ambulance include an imported auto-loading stretcher, oxygen system with cylinder, jump seat for the attendant with reusable seat covers, fire extinguishers, medicine cabinet with a 5 parameter monitor, internal lighting and top light bar with siren and amplified, inverter with battery and sockets and other essential medical equipment.
The retrofitted MG Hector ambulance is the latest initiative taken by the brand in the country. Ever since the lockdown began, MG Motor has constantly been offering their support towards the fight against COVID-19 in the country.
The company has started multiple initiatives, each offering support to the various corona warriors, from essential service providers, doctors and police personnel. The company also donated Rs 2 crore towards the PM CARES relief fund as well.
Previously, MG Motor India partnered with MAX ventilators to help them scale up production to meet the demands of the medical equipment in India. The partnership between the two companies will see the production scale up to 300 ventilators per month in Phase I. This will further be increased to 10,000 units of ventilator production in Phase II, depending on the requirement and situation.
Thoughts About The Retrofitted MG Hector Ambulance
India has been fighting to contain the spread of the COVID-19 outbreak, which has affected the entire world. The country has been in lockdown since the 24th of March 2020, to control the spread of the deadly virus.
Every major vehicle manufacturer in the country has come forward to offer their support towards India's fight against the novel coronavirus. Companies have taken multiple initiatives to ensure support every step of the way.