- 2 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- 10 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 13 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- Movies Here’s Why Aamir Khan Lost Faith In Award Functions; Revealed The Reason Behind Disliking Them
- Sports India Vs Pakistan: Shikhar Dhawan recalls how Pakistani fans sledged him during 2015 World Cup match in Australia
- News Earthquake of 4.6 magnitude hits Delhi-NCR, epicentre in Haryana
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
MG Motor India announced the donation of a retrofitted Hector Ambulance to the healthcare authorities in Vadodara. The modified MG Hector ambulance comes with all the equipment, aids, medicines and features, required to provide immediate support to patients on their way to the hospital.
MG Motors' engineering team at their plant in Halol partnered with Ahmedabad-based Natraj Body Builders to develop the retrofit model. The MG Hector ambulance was built in just a short span of 10 days and comes equipped with most of the medical equipment seen in conventional ambulances.
Some of the features on the MG Hector ambulance include an imported auto-loading stretcher, oxygen system with cylinder, jump seat for the attendant with reusable seat covers, fire extinguishers, medicine cabinet with a 5 parameter monitor, internal lighting and top light bar with siren and amplified, inverter with battery and sockets and other essential medical equipment.
The retrofitted MG Hector ambulance is the latest initiative taken by the brand in the country. Ever since the lockdown began, MG Motor has constantly been offering their support towards the fight against COVID-19 in the country.
The company has started multiple initiatives, each offering support to the various corona warriors, from essential service providers, doctors and police personnel. The company also donated Rs 2 crore towards the PM CARES relief fund as well.
Previously, MG Motor India partnered with MAX ventilators to help them scale up production to meet the demands of the medical equipment in India. The partnership between the two companies will see the production scale up to 300 ventilators per month in Phase I. This will further be increased to 10,000 units of ventilator production in Phase II, depending on the requirement and situation.
Thoughts About The Retrofitted MG Hector Ambulance
India has been fighting to contain the spread of the COVID-19 outbreak, which has affected the entire world. The country has been in lockdown since the 24th of March 2020, to control the spread of the deadly virus.
Every major vehicle manufacturer in the country has come forward to offer their support towards India's fight against the novel coronavirus. Companies have taken multiple initiatives to ensure support every step of the way.