- 12 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 13 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 16 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Concept Render Hits The Web: Triple Rear Cameras And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
The 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza was launched right before the nation-wide lockdown came into effect. The compact-SUV bookings have reached 26,000 mark. The compact-SUV has managed to receive bookings despite the nation completely under lockdown.
Speaking to the TOI, Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director for Marketing & Sales, Maruti Suzuki India, stated that the buyers in the market are not looking to experiment with their purchase during these unprecedented times. They would like to invest in an established and reliable brand.
The company earlier stated that it has received a very good response with the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza despite the current situation. The company is confident of the compact-SUV achieving good sales numbers for the brand.
Maruti Suzuki first showcased the new Vitara Brezza at the 2020 Auto Expo which held earlier this year. Prices for the compact-SUV starts at Rs 7.34 lakh, while the top-of-the-line variant is priced at Rs 11.40 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Vitara Brezza is powered by a single 1.5-litre engine that features the brand's (SVHS) mild-hybrid technology. It produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque, and comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
The (SHVS) Smart Hybrid Vehicle from Suzuki's mild-hybrid technology will enable the crossover-hatchback to feature an idle start-stop system, a brake energy regeneration system, and a torque-assist function. These features will enhance the engine's performance and efficiency levels as compared to non-hybrid units.
The 2020 Vitara Brezza received a mild facelift with a few changes made to the SUV. It includes a new LED headlamp design with integrated DRLs, the brand's latest SmartPlay Studio infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a new leather-wrapped steering wheel, and auto-dimming IRVMs; among others.
In related news, Maruti Suzuki has recently launched the S-Presso CNG variant in the Indian market. The new Maruti S-Presso CNG model retails at a starting price of Rs 4.84 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). — here are more details.
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Bookings Touch 26,000 Mark
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has been a popular choice of compact-SUV in the Indian market. The Vitara Brezza rivals the Tata Nexon, Hyundai Venue, Mahindra XUV300, and Ford Ecosport; among others. Unlike its segment rivals, Maruti offers the compact-SUV with a single-engine option.