- 3 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 5 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza was launched right before the nation-wide lockdown came into effect. The compact-SUV bookings have reached 26,000 mark. The compact-SUV has managed to receive bookings despite the nation completely under lockdown.
Speaking to the TOI, Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director for Marketing & Sales, Maruti Suzuki India, stated that the buyers in the market are not looking to experiment with their purchase during these unprecedented times. They would like to invest in an established and reliable brand.
The company earlier stated that it has received a very good response with the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza despite the current situation. The company is confident of the compact-SUV achieving good sales numbers for the brand.
Maruti Suzuki first showcased the new Vitara Brezza at the 2020 Auto Expo which held earlier this year. Prices for the compact-SUV starts at Rs 7.34 lakh, while the top-of-the-line variant is priced at Rs 11.40 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Vitara Brezza is powered by a single 1.5-litre engine that features the brand's (SVHS) mild-hybrid technology. It produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque, and comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
The (SHVS) Smart Hybrid Vehicle from Suzuki's mild-hybrid technology will enable the crossover-hatchback to feature an idle start-stop system, a brake energy regeneration system, and a torque-assist function. These features will enhance the engine's performance and efficiency levels as compared to non-hybrid units.
The 2020 Vitara Brezza received a mild facelift with a few changes made to the SUV. It includes a new LED headlamp design with integrated DRLs, the brand's latest SmartPlay Studio infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a new leather-wrapped steering wheel, and auto-dimming IRVMs; among others.
In related news, Maruti Suzuki has recently launched the S-Presso CNG variant in the Indian market. The new Maruti S-Presso CNG model retails at a starting price of Rs 4.84 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). — here are more details.
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Bookings Touch 26,000 Mark
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has been a popular choice of compact-SUV in the Indian market. The Vitara Brezza rivals the Tata Nexon, Hyundai Venue, Mahindra XUV300, and Ford Ecosport; among others. Unlike its segment rivals, Maruti offers the compact-SUV with a single-engine option.