- 3 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo TVC Released Ahead Of Its Launch This Month: Will Rival Hyundai i20 Turbo
- 4 hrs ago All-New Tata Safari Spotted Undisguised Ahead Of Launch: Here Are The Details
- 4 hrs ago Bosch Opens India’s Largest Multi-Brand Car Service Facility In Haryana: Here Are All Details
- 5 hrs ago GoFuel To Deliver High-Speed Diesel At Your Doorstep: Read More To Find Out!
- News Tenth round of farmers-Centre talks postponed to January 20
- Sports ISL 2020-21: CFC vs SCEB: 10-men enough for SC East Bengal to gain a point against Chennaiyin
- Technology Realme C12 Announced With Upgraded Configuration In India: Price, Availability
- Finance How To Check Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account Balance Online?
- Movies Tandav Makers Apologise After Receiving Severe Backlash For Hurting Hindu Sentiments
- Lifestyle Sexual Problems In Men: Causes And Treatments
- Education XAT Result 2021 Announced, Download XAT Score Card 2021 At xatonline.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Maruti Suzuki India Limited has launched its Vehicle Lease Subscription Service in India. Called Maruti Suzuki Subscribe, the model has been launched as a pilot project.
The manufacturer will offer the Maruti Suzuki Subscribe service at Bengaluru and Gurugram for now. In addition, the subscription service will be available on the Swift, the Dzire, the Vitara Brezza, and the Ertiga models via the brands ARENA channels.
Service will also be available for the Maruti Ciaz, the Baleno, and the XL6 via the company's NEXA dealerships.
The company has been planning its Maruti Suzuki Subscribe model for roughly a year, and says that it will benefit customers at a time where social distancing and the want to own vehicles is top priority.
The vehicle leasing segments are currently dominated by Hyundai Motor India Limited, and Mahindra & Mahindra - brands that also have investments in the car rental business via Revv and Zoomcar, respectively.
In addition, more premium brands like Volkswagen India, BMW India, and Mercedes-Benz India bring their in-house fully customised leasing options to the market.
In Maruti Suzuki related news, the brand's Vitara Brezza crossed a sales milestone. The SUV has crossed the 26,000 units in bookings mark - an achievement considering the Covid-19 situation in the country.
The brand first showcased the new Vitara Brezza at the Auto Expo earlier this year, and eventually launched the vehicle starting at Rs 7.34 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi.
The SUV features the brand's latest SmartPlay Studio infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a new leather-wrapped steering wheel, and auto-dimming IRVMs.
The vehicle is powered by a 1.5-litre petrol engine that produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque, and comes mated to five-speed manual or a four-speed torque converter automatic transmission. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Service Launched In India
This is good for those who want to buy cars but without the worry about insurance, taxes, and maintenance costs. This move will allow for more people to be able to afford personal vehicles at a time when social distancing and one's health is at the top of the list.