- Movies Tiger 3: Here Is What The Rumoured Antagonist Of The Film Emraan Hashmi Has To Say About The Movie
- News Lakhimpur Kheri violence: Union minister's son, Ashish Mishra, remanded in police custody again
- Finance Paytm Gets Nod for Rs. 16,600 Crore IPO By SEBI
- Education UPSC CDS II Admit Card 2021 Released At upsc.gov.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Tickets
- Sports India vs England 5th Test 2022: New Date, Venue; final match to be played during India's limited-overs tour
- Travel Gujarat's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana For Men: Good For Heart, Sexual Problems And Hair Growth
- Technology Oppo Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers Oppo Smartphones
The Mahindra Thar SUV has been spotted in a new silver paint scheme, which is currently not part of the existing colour palette offered by the company. Mahindra is offering the Thar SUV in a total of six different colours, all of which belong to a darker shade.
The spy images from Sarath Santham reveals a partially-camouflaged test mule sporting a silver paint scheme. The company could decide to add a silver paint scheme with the SUV, as the current palette does not feature any lighter share of the paint scheme.
The Thar is essentially available in two variants: AX series & LX series. The company has temporarily discontinued the base-spec model of the SUV due to the growing demand in the market.
The second-generation Thar features an all-new design along with a host of equipment giving the SUV an upmarket feel. The company has added a new petrol engine along with the existing diesel engine on the new-gen off-road SUV. It includes a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel unit.
Speaking of new features and enhancements, the new Mahindra Thar has also secured a 4-star safety rating from Global NCAP crash test. The SUV scored 12.52 points out of 17 for adult occupant safety and an impressive 41.11 points out of 49 for child occupant protection — here are all details.
The Mahindra Thar was launched with an introductory starting price of Rs 9.80 lakh. The top-spec LX variant of the SUV retails at Rs 13.75 lakh. While the SUV is offered in three variants: AX, AX (O) and LX, the company is no longer accepting bookings for the base-spec AX model.
Mahindra will soon end the introductory pricing and increase the prices of the all-new Thar. The pricing can up by as much as Rs 40,000 depending on the variant — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Thar Spied Testing In New Silver Paint Scheme
Mahindra could be working on a few enhancements for the all-new Thar, which could come at a later date. Along with the enhancements, it could also be a couple of new lighter colour palette including the silver paint scheme spotted in the spy pics. Whether the Thar SUV will receive new updates from the company is yet to be known.