- 5 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 6 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 7 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- News COVID-19 second wave: Most of India should remain under lockdown for 6-8 weeks, says ICMR chief
- Movies Eid 2021: 5 Bollywood Songs Dedicated To Allah That Will Work As Prayer And Will Bring Peace To Your Mind
- Sports IPL 2021: When Kuldeep Yadav felt he wasn't the same bowler he used to be
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Mahindra Thar has become the most popular brand name in recent times in the automotive world. The new-generation off-road SUV has received an overwhelming response from the market and is currently having a waiting period over six months.
According to the previous month sales figures from Autopunditz, the company has dispatched 2,569 unit of the SUV ever since its launch in the Indian market. The company has delivered the SUV to over 2,500 customers in the country.
Due to the increase in demand an overwhelming booking numbers, Mahindra has conducted several mega delivery camps to help customers celebrate the festive season with the new Thar during the Dushera and Diwali in the country.
The SUVs are being delivered to customers based on the sequence of bookings received for the available variants. Additionally, customers who have booked their Thar are being assured by the company by connecting with them, individually. Thar customers are provided with a likely or exact delivery date, thereby assuring them at every step of the waiting period.
Another measure that is taken by the company to meet the growing demand of its Thar SUV is to increase the production at its Nasik facility. The company will increase the production number from 2,000 vehicles per month to 3,000 by January 2021.
The Mahindra Thar was launched with an introductory starting price of Rs 9.80 lakh. However, soon the introductory pricing is going to end as the company decides to increase the price of the all-new Thar. The pricing can up by as much as Rs 40,000 depending on the variant — here are all details.
The Thar is essentially available in two variants: AX series & LX series. The company has temporarily discontinued the base-spec model of the SUV due to the growing demand in the market.
The second-generation Thar features an all-new design along with a host of equipment giving the SUV an upmarket feel. The company has added a new petrol engine along with the existing diesel engine on the new-gen off-road SUV. It includes a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel unit.
Speaking of new features and enhancements, the new Mahindra Thar has also secured a 4-star safety rating from Global NCAP crash test. The SUV scored 12.52 points out of 17 for adult occupant safety and an impressive 41.11 points out of 49 for child occupant protection — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Thar First Month Dispatch Figures
Due to the growing demand for the Thar SUV in the market, Mahindra is increasing the production of the off-roader in the country. As a result, the company has dispatched over 2,500 units last month despite the initial production capacity of the facility set at 2,000 units per month.