- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Sports PBKS IPL 2021 Time Table: Punjab Kings Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- News Karnataka sex for job scandal: Activist to withdraw complaint of sexual harassment against Jarkiholi
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Mahindra has announced the latest booking details of the all-new Thar SUV in the Indian market. As per the reports from the company, the Thar SUV bookings cross 20,000 units milestone mark in the country, with the demand continue to rise for the off-roader.
The off-road SUV has achieved a new milestone for the brand within just 45 days from its launch. Mahindra says that the hard-top automatic and manual in both engine options are among the most preferred variant by customers.
The company also announced that, as a result of the overwhelming response, there is a waiting period ranging between 5 months and 7 months on the all-new Thar. As a result, the company is fast-tracking the production process of increasing the capacity both at its Nasik facility and the supplier end. This will company meet the demand and reduce the waiting period for the customers.
The company started deliveries of the all-new Thar very recently in the country. The #1 Thar which was auctioned for charity was delivered to the winning bidder, Mr Aakash Minda — here are all details.
Mahindra has also announced that it will be conducting mega deliveries of over 500 all-new Thar SUVs during the weekend, across the country. The Mahindra Thar currently retails between Rs 9.80 lakh and Rs 13.75 lakh (ex-showroom, India). To know more about engine specs and variant-wise details — click here.
Commenting on the booking milestone, Veejay Nakra, Chief Executive Officer, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, "We are overwhelmed with this unprecedented response that the All-New Thar has garnered. I must admit the response has surpassed all our expectations and production capacities. Hence the wait for the All-New Thar will be longer than expected. We sincerely appreciate our customers' patience and unwavering confidence in us."
Mr Nakra further added, "We had planned for a capacity of about 2,000 vehicles per month and are now getting ready to ramp it up to 3,000 by January. This would help us bring down the waiting period to a reasonable timeline."
The company has put in place a robust customer connect the process to reach out to every customer individually and communicate their likely/exact delivery dates, thereby assuring them of their delivery schedule at every step of the waiting period.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Thar Bookings Crossing 20,000 Units Milestone Mark
The all-new Mahindra Thar has become a breakthrough model for the brand catering to both off-road enthusiast and also pulling in general buyers to the segment. However, customers who have booked the off-road SUV will have to wait sometime to take delivery due to the new increased waiting period.