- 7 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 11 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 16 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Mahindra has announced the latest booking details of the all-new Thar SUV in the Indian market. As per the reports from the company, the Thar SUV bookings cross 20,000 units milestone mark in the country, with the demand continue to rise for the off-roader.
The off-road SUV has achieved a new milestone for the brand within just 45 days from its launch. Mahindra says that the hard-top automatic and manual in both engine options are among the most preferred variant by customers.
The company also announced that, as a result of the overwhelming response, there is a waiting period ranging between 5 months and 7 months on the all-new Thar. As a result, the company is fast-tracking the production process of increasing the capacity both at its Nasik facility and the supplier end. This will company meet the demand and reduce the waiting period for the customers.
The company started deliveries of the all-new Thar very recently in the country. The #1 Thar which was auctioned for charity was delivered to the winning bidder, Mr Aakash Minda — here are all details.
Mahindra has also announced that it will be conducting mega deliveries of over 500 all-new Thar SUVs during the weekend, across the country. The Mahindra Thar currently retails between Rs 9.80 lakh and Rs 13.75 lakh (ex-showroom, India). To know more about engine specs and variant-wise details — click here.
Commenting on the booking milestone, Veejay Nakra, Chief Executive Officer, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, "We are overwhelmed with this unprecedented response that the All-New Thar has garnered. I must admit the response has surpassed all our expectations and production capacities. Hence the wait for the All-New Thar will be longer than expected. We sincerely appreciate our customers' patience and unwavering confidence in us."
Mr Nakra further added, "We had planned for a capacity of about 2,000 vehicles per month and are now getting ready to ramp it up to 3,000 by January. This would help us bring down the waiting period to a reasonable timeline."
The company has put in place a robust customer connect the process to reach out to every customer individually and communicate their likely/exact delivery dates, thereby assuring them of their delivery schedule at every step of the waiting period.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Thar Bookings Crossing 20,000 Units Milestone Mark
The all-new Mahindra Thar has become a breakthrough model for the brand catering to both off-road enthusiast and also pulling in general buyers to the segment. However, customers who have booked the off-road SUV will have to wait sometime to take delivery due to the new increased waiting period.