- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 16 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 17 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- News CM Kejriwal extends Delhi lockdown till May 17 as cases spike: Know what will be shut
- Sports IPL 2021 Suspended: First lot of Kiwis arrive home, second group expected to land on May 9
- Finance 3 High Rated Small Cap Funds That Gave 1-Year Returns Over 100%
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Gauahar Khan Looks Gorgeous In Her Festive-Perfect Mulmul Kurta Set; Know The Price!
- Movies Mother’s Day EXCLUSIVE! Abhishek To Mayuri; TV Celebs Share Sweetest Things They Did For Their Mom
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Mahindra will be increasing the prices of its entire product lineup in India effective from 1st January 2021. As per Mahindra's plans, the price hike will be for both its passenger and commercial vehicle lineup.
The home-grown Utility Vehicle (UV) manufacturer has stated that the commodity prices and the rising input costs are the main reasons for the price hike. The price hike will be different for each model and its variants, while also depending on the location. However, Mahindra is yet to announce the exact price hike amount, which is expected closer to the start of the new year.
With the upcoming price hike across all Mahindra models in the Indian market, the company is offering a bunch of benefits and offers in the month of December. Mahindra cars are being offered with year-end discounts and benefits ranging from Rs 20,000 and going all the way up to Rs 3.06 lakh. These discounts and benefits vary between models and their variants — here are the model-wise discounts on offer.
Mahindra will be hoping that these year-end offers, benefits and discounts will help attract more customers. The company will be hoping to improve its sales in the final month of the 2020 calendar year with the host of benefits available across all models.
The company has also introduced the Winter Care Camp for its customers across India. Mahindra will be offering its customers comprehensive service offers as part of the maintenance camps, held between the 14th to 19th of December 2020.
In related news, Mahindra has been witnessing a huge demand for its latest model, the all-new Thar in the Indian market. The new Mahindra Thar comes with some significant changes in all aspects, compared to the older model; making it an extremely attractive offering in the market.
However, the same cannot be said for Mahindra's Alturas G4. While the car did receive a positive response at the time of launch, there are now rumours of the flagship SUV being discontinued from the lineup — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Car Price Hike From January 2021
Mahindra has joined the growing list of car brands, who will be increasing its model prices across India at the start of the new calendar year. The company is yet to announce how ‘substantial' the price hike on each model will be.