- 44 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Sports England cricket team arrives in Chennai for series against India
- News Declare Marathi-speaking Karnataka-Maharashtra border areas as UT: Uddhav
- Movies 32 Years Of Ram Lakhan: Jackie Shroff Calls The Film 'Iconic'; Says 'It's A Milestone Of My Career'
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Mahindra will be increasing the prices of its entire product lineup in India effective from 1st January 2021. As per Mahindra's plans, the price hike will be for both its passenger and commercial vehicle lineup.
The home-grown Utility Vehicle (UV) manufacturer has stated that the commodity prices and the rising input costs are the main reasons for the price hike. The price hike will be different for each model and its variants, while also depending on the location. However, Mahindra is yet to announce the exact price hike amount, which is expected closer to the start of the new year.
With the upcoming price hike across all Mahindra models in the Indian market, the company is offering a bunch of benefits and offers in the month of December. Mahindra cars are being offered with year-end discounts and benefits ranging from Rs 20,000 and going all the way up to Rs 3.06 lakh. These discounts and benefits vary between models and their variants — here are the model-wise discounts on offer.
Mahindra will be hoping that these year-end offers, benefits and discounts will help attract more customers. The company will be hoping to improve its sales in the final month of the 2020 calendar year with the host of benefits available across all models.
The company has also introduced the Winter Care Camp for its customers across India. Mahindra will be offering its customers comprehensive service offers as part of the maintenance camps, held between the 14th to 19th of December 2020.
In related news, Mahindra has been witnessing a huge demand for its latest model, the all-new Thar in the Indian market. The new Mahindra Thar comes with some significant changes in all aspects, compared to the older model; making it an extremely attractive offering in the market.
However, the same cannot be said for Mahindra's Alturas G4. While the car did receive a positive response at the time of launch, there are now rumours of the flagship SUV being discontinued from the lineup — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Car Price Hike From January 2021
Mahindra has joined the growing list of car brands, who will be increasing its model prices across India at the start of the new calendar year. The company is yet to announce how ‘substantial' the price hike on each model will be.