- 16 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Teaching Aaradhya 'What It Means To Be A Bachchan'
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Mahindra has announced a bunch of discounts, offers and year-end benefits for its entire range of products (excluding the Thar) in the Indian market. The year-end benefits and December 2020 discounts start from Rs 20,000 and go up all the way to Rs 3.06 lakh, depending on the model and variant chosen.
Starting off with the Mahindra Bolero, the MUV comes with benefits of up to Rs 20,550. This includes direct cash discounts of 6,250, along with Rs 10,000 worth exchange benefits while the remaining Rs 4000 is offered in the form of corporate discounts.
The Mahindra XUV500 and Scorpio are next, both of which are offered with benefits of up to Rs 56,760 and Rs 60,000, respectively.
The Mahindra Scorpio comes with cash discounts of Rs 20,000, exchange benefits of up to Rs 25,000 along Rs 5000 offered to corporate employees. The SUV is also offered with other benefits worth up to Rs 10,000.
The Mahindra XUV500 features a higher exchange benefits of up to Rs 30,000 and corporate discounts of Rs 9,000. Other benefits worth Rs 5000 are also available, along with cash discounts of up to Rs 12,760.
Next on the list is the Mahindra KUV100 NXT, which is offered with total benefits of up to Rs 62,055. The KUV100NXT comes with a massive cash discount of Rs 33,055, while exchange and corporate benefits stand at Rs 20,000 and Rs 4,500, respectively. Other benefits worth up to Rs 5,000 are also available.
The brand's Marazzo MPV comes with Rs 41,000 worth of total benefits. This includes cash discounts and exchange benefits of Rs 15,000 each, along with corporate offers of Rs 6,000 and other benefits of Rs 5,000.
The Mahindra XUV300, the compact-SUV offering from the brand in the Indian market comes with Rs 45,000 worth of benefits. This includes a direct cash discount of Rs 10,000, corporate and other offers worth Rs 5,000 each and exchange benefits of a massive Rs 25,000.
The final model is the Mahindra Alturas G4, the flagship model for the brand in the Indian market. The Mahindra Alturas G4 comes with massive benefits of up to Rs 3.06 lakh. Mahindra is offering direct cash discounts of Rs 2.20 lakh with the Alturas G4, along with corporate and exchange benefits worth Rs 16,000 and Rs 50,000, respectively. Other benefits worth Rs 20,000 are also available.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Year-End Discounts & Benefits Offered
Mahindra is the latest car brand in the Indian market to offer year-end discounts and benefits. All offers will be available only on those models retailed before the 31st of December 2020.