- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Denies Rumor Of Selling Passenger Vehicle Business
- 1 hr ago Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Models Arrives At Dealerships: Deliveries To Begin Soon
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kodiaq TSI India Launch Delayed: Will Arrive In 2021
- 4 hrs ago Honda Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In August 2020
- Sports England vs Pakistan: Shan Masood feels fortunate to play amid the pandemic
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Tipped To Launch On August 7: Report
- News RBI Monetary Policy: RBI keeps repo rate unchanged; Here are the Highlights
- Finance Oil Prices At 5-Month High But Fuel Demand Worries Continue
- Movies When Money Heist's Rio AKA Miguel Herrán Appeared In An Indian Advertisement
- Lifestyle On Dipika Kakar’s Birthday, Her 5 Beautiful Ethnic Looks From Quarantine Days That Amazed Us!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Mahindra has started shipping the new 2020 Bolero facelift models to their dealerships across the country. According to reports from Autocar India, prices for the new Mahindra Bolero BS6 is said to be Rs 7.98 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). This is the same pricing as its previous BS4-compliant model, however, reports do suggest that a price hike of around Rs 70,000 is expected soon.
Note: Images are of the BS4-model and used only for representational purposes.
The new 2020 Mahindra Bolero facelift comes with a number of updates, both exterior and interior. Mahindra has introduced a new front grille, headlamp cluster and bumpers on the upcoming Bolero facelift SUV. The bumpers at the front and back are now metal, which further allows the SUV to comply with the crash test and pedestrian safety norms as well.
In terms of interiors, the cabin of the new Bolero will carry forward all the features from the previous model. Along with this it will also get a number of new ones as well, making the cabin feel more modern and premium than the outgoing version.
The new Mahindra Bolero BS6 facelift will also receive an updated nomenclature for its variants. This includes the base-spec B4, mid-spec B6 and the top-spec B6(O). The top-spec Bolero B6(O) is said to be priced at Rs 9 lakh, again ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Mahindra Bolero BS6 facelift has already started arriving at dealerships ahead of its launch in the country. First images of the new BS6-compliant Bolero facelift were revealed at the time of the SUVs dealership arrival.
The new Mahindra Bolero facelift is powered by a BS6-compliant 1.5-litre three-cylinder mHawk75 diesel engine. It produces 75bhp and is paired with a five-speed manual as standard.
Currently, however, Mahindra has shutdown its production plants across India amidst the coronavirus outbreak in the country. The company is one of many automobile brands in India to suspend operations.
Anand Mahindra, Chairman, Mahindra Group has also announced his support to hospitals and health authorities. Mahindra announced that the company is currently researching ways to manufacture hospital-grade ventilators and other medical equipment.
The Mahindra Bolero BS6 Facelift India Launch Details
With the Covid-19 outbreak, most parts of the country are in lockdown, we will have to wait until next month for any updates from the company and its future product plans. The company also has the new Thar and the XUV500 models in the pipeline as well.