- 20 min ago Suzuki Katana Unveiled In Two New Paint Schemes: Here Are All The Details
- 1 hr ago Honda To Discontinue The Diesel Civic As The BS6 Norms Kick In
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Pulsar 180F BS6 Model Launched In India At Rs 1.08 Lakh, Ex-Showroom Delhi
- 2 hrs ago Mercedes Benz India Sets Up Temporary Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In Pune
- News Lockdown violators should be booked under IPC: Centre
- Sports COVID-19: After Munich, pressure on NRAI to cancel New Delhi World Cup
- Technology Redmi Band, The Brand’s First Wearable Could Be Launched On April 3
- Lifestyle Rashami Desai Dresses Up In A Gorgeous Patiala Suit And Jewellery To Celebrate Rama Navami At Home
- Movies Trivikram Srinivas Wants To Reunite With Mahesh Babu For A Film?
- Finance How to Avail ICICI Bank Credit Card, Loan EMI Moratorium ?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
The Mahindra Bolero facelift models have begun reaching dealerships ahead of its launch in India. The new facelift models will feature a BS6 complaint engine, and some styling updates. The fact that vehicles have begun reaching dealers means that the company is a few days away from launch.
Images uploaded by Gyaani Enough reveal that the Mahindra Bolero BS6 models feature new headlamps, a redesigned grille, LED DRLs, a redesigned front bumper that houses the new fog lamp units, and a new set of tail lights.
Mahindra hasn't brought too many changes to the interiors of the vehicle. The Bolero BS6 models will continue to feature the same dashboard and other hardware.
The Bolero BS6 model features a BS6 compliant 1.5-litre three-cylinder turbo charged engine that is expected to continue to produce 70 brake horsepower and 195Nm of torque. The engine will continue to arrive mated to a five-speed manual transmission.
Other features include power windows, a manual HVAC, a fully digital instrument cluster and a music system. Safety features on the Mahindra Bolero BS6 models include dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD, a front seat belt reminder alarm, a high-speed warning alarm, and rear parking sensors.
The Mahindra Bolero BS6 models will be available in for trims - the LX, the SLE, the SLX, and the ZLX. While Mahindra still has to apprise us of prices, we expect the Bloero BS6 models to be priced between Rs 8 lakh and Rs 10 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
In Mahindra related news, the company announced that it was researching how its manufacturing facilities could be used to manufacture ventilators and other medical equipment that is needed to fight the current Covid-19 pandemic.
The company is also ready to help build temporary medical facilities that the government and the Armed Forced require in order to combat the disease. In addition, Mr Mahindra pledged his entire paycheck towards sustaining and supporting the company's value chain. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Bolero Reaching Dealers Ahead Of India Launch
While this is usually exciting news, the Auto Industry is going through its worst crisis ever. A slow down of its own followed by the Covid-19 situation. We're still hopeful that the company is able to pull off a fantastic digital launch, and we hope bookings keep everyone's spirit up.