- 43 min ago Tata Motors Denies Rumor Of Selling Passenger Vehicle Business
- 48 min ago Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Models Arrives At Dealerships: Deliveries To Begin Soon
- 1 hr ago Skoda Kodiaq TSI India Launch Delayed: Will Arrive In 2021
- 3 hrs ago Honda Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In August 2020
- News RBI Monetary Policy: RBI keeps repo rate unchanged; Here are the Highlights
- Technology OnePlus Clover, Upcoming Mid-Range Smartphone Visits Geekbench
- Movies SSMB28: Mahesh Babu To Join Hands With Thalapathy Vijay's Master Director?
- Finance RBI Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged At 4%
- Sports Rumour Has It: Coutinho close to Arsenal move, Barcelona reach agreement with Ter Stegen
- Lifestyle On Dipika Kakar’s Birthday, Her 5 Beautiful Ethnic Looks From Quarantine Days That Amazed Us!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The Mahindra Bolero facelift models have begun reaching dealerships ahead of its launch in India. The new facelift models will feature a BS6 complaint engine, and some styling updates. The fact that vehicles have begun reaching dealers means that the company is a few days away from launch.
Images uploaded by Gyaani Enough reveal that the Mahindra Bolero BS6 models feature new headlamps, a redesigned grille, LED DRLs, a redesigned front bumper that houses the new fog lamp units, and a new set of tail lights.
Mahindra hasn't brought too many changes to the interiors of the vehicle. The Bolero BS6 models will continue to feature the same dashboard and other hardware.
The Bolero BS6 model features a BS6 compliant 1.5-litre three-cylinder turbo charged engine that is expected to continue to produce 70 brake horsepower and 195Nm of torque. The engine will continue to arrive mated to a five-speed manual transmission.
Other features include power windows, a manual HVAC, a fully digital instrument cluster and a music system. Safety features on the Mahindra Bolero BS6 models include dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD, a front seat belt reminder alarm, a high-speed warning alarm, and rear parking sensors.
The Mahindra Bolero BS6 models will be available in for trims - the LX, the SLE, the SLX, and the ZLX. While Mahindra still has to apprise us of prices, we expect the Bloero BS6 models to be priced between Rs 8 lakh and Rs 10 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
In Mahindra related news, the company announced that it was researching how its manufacturing facilities could be used to manufacture ventilators and other medical equipment that is needed to fight the current Covid-19 pandemic.
The company is also ready to help build temporary medical facilities that the government and the Armed Forced require in order to combat the disease. In addition, Mr Mahindra pledged his entire paycheck towards sustaining and supporting the company's value chain. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Bolero Reaching Dealers Ahead Of India Launch
While this is usually exciting news, the Auto Industry is going through its worst crisis ever. A slow down of its own followed by the Covid-19 situation. We're still hopeful that the company is able to pull off a fantastic digital launch, and we hope bookings keep everyone's spirit up.