- 22 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 22 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 23 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Finance 3 Stocks That Broking Houses Are Betting On
- News #MeToo: Scribe seeks acquittal in MJ Akbar defamation case
- Sports Fitness of players in IPL 2020: Former hockey skipper Rasquinha shocked to see players unfit
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Lifestyle World Marrow Donor Day WMDD: What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Kia Motors has extended the free service period by two months due to the Coronavirus lockdown announced in the country. All Kia customers are offered a free service extension until July by the company.
The company has also displayed this information on the official website as well. Kia Motors has taken the initiative to help its customers receive full benefits of choosing the brand.
The authorized dealers are under complete lockdown including the service centres due to the current Coronavirus crisis. As a result, the customer would end up with a lapsed free service dude to the lockdown announced in the country. However, to avoid any panic among its customers, the company has announced that it will extend the free service period by two months.
Further helping the current pandemic, the company has promised to produce 1 million facemasks at its manufacturing facility in China. The South Korean auto giant has joined the list of manufacturers who have offered to help in the current crisis —click here for more information.
Kia Motors have two products from their current line-up in India. The company introduced its first product the Kia Seltos In India back in August 2019. The Seltos has established the brand by registering impressive sales numbers and leading the segment by a huge margin.
The company followed up with launching their second product the Carnival MPV. The company has priced the Kia Carnival in a higher price bracket as compared to Seltos, and is currently the only MPV in India offering four-row seating with nine seats including the driver. The MPV comes packed with all the bells and whistles to keep you cocooned in comfort while travelling.
The third product from Kia Motors will be a compact-SUV in the Indian market. The Kia Sonet has been spotted testing multiple times ahead of its launch in India. The launch time for the Sonet has been revealed — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Kia Motors Free Service Period Extension By Two Months
While the whole country is in lockdown, the entire Auto Sector is helping people to survive the current crisis. Most manufacturers are offering a free extension of warranty and service period to its customers due to lockdown. This is certainly one less worry for the customers who have bought their new Kia recently. Kudos to Kia Motors!