- 48 min ago Mercedes Benz India Sets Up Temporary Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In Pune
- 1 hr ago Honda BR-V Discontinued From Indian Market: No Plans To Introduce BS6 Update Yet!
- 5 hrs ago Honda Jazz BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival Tata Altroz
- 21 hrs ago Car Sales Report For March 2020: Hyundai India registers A 41% Decline In Sales
- News Signs of rare brain condition including stroke, seizures, confusion seen in some coronavirus patient
- Finance Wait 15 Days For Next LPG Cylinder Booking; No Shortage, Says IOC
- Technology Reliance Jio Likely To Face Little Impact Of Lockdown: Report
- Movies Post-Production Work Of Prabhas 20 Goes On Amid COVID1-19 Lockdown
- Sports Coronavirus in sport: Bidders of AFC Asian Cup 2027 given extended deadline
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya’s Lehenga Is What You Should Bookmark For The Upcoming Wedding Season
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In April
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Kia Motors has extended the free service period by two months due to the Coronavirus lockdown announced in the country. All Kia customers are offered a free service extension until July by the company.
The company has also displayed this information on the official website as well. Kia Motors has taken the initiative to help its customers receive full benefits of choosing the brand.
The authorized dealers are under complete lockdown including the service centres due to the current Coronavirus crisis. As a result, the customer would end up with a lapsed free service dude to the lockdown announced in the country. However, to avoid any panic among its customers, the company has announced that it will extend the free service period by two months.
Further helping the current pandemic, the company has promised to produce 1 million facemasks at its manufacturing facility in China. The South Korean auto giant has joined the list of manufacturers who have offered to help in the current crisis —click here for more information.
Kia Motors have two products from their current line-up in India. The company introduced its first product the Kia Seltos In India back in August 2019. The Seltos has established the brand by registering impressive sales numbers and leading the segment by a huge margin.
The company followed up with launching their second product the Carnival MPV. The company has priced the Kia Carnival in a higher price bracket as compared to Seltos, and is currently the only MPV in India offering four-row seating with nine seats including the driver. The MPV comes packed with all the bells and whistles to keep you cocooned in comfort while travelling.
The third product from Kia Motors will be a compact-SUV in the Indian market. The Kia Sonet has been spotted testing multiple times ahead of its launch in India. The launch time for the Sonet has been revealed — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Kia Motors Free Service Period Extension By Two Months
While the whole country is in lockdown, the entire Auto Sector is helping people to survive the current crisis. Most manufacturers are offering a free extension of warranty and service period to its customers due to lockdown. This is certainly one less worry for the customers who have bought their new Kia recently. Kudos to Kia Motors!