- 8 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Hyundai India is offering huge discounts and special offers on select models in the brand's lineup. The company is also offering extended warranty and road-side assistance packages with new purchases.
Buyers can avail offers via the brand's online sales platform, Click to Buy, which was recently rolled out amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The company is offering the discounts, benefits and maintenance packages on its BS6 cars until May 31, 2020.
Here is a model-wise breakup of discounts on cars:
The Hyundai Santro is the brand's entry-level model in India, and the company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 43,000 this month. The entry-level Era trim is offered with benefits Rs 30,000, while rest of the trims get maximum benefits.
The Santro hatchback is available with petrol and CNG engine options. The 1.1-litre four-cylinder engine produces 67bhp and 99Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT automatic transmission. The Hyundai Santro rivals the likes of the Tata Tiago and the Maruti Celerio; among others in the Indian market.
Hyundai Grand i10
The Hyundai Grand i10 was launched in 2013 and has been on sale ever since. The Grandi10 received a mid-cycle update back in 2017. However, the company has updated the model to meet BS6 emission standards and the car is offered with a single petrol engine.
The 1.2-litre ‘Kappa' engine produces 81bhp and 114Nm of torque and comes mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. The hatchback is available in just two variants: Magna and Sportz. Both variants of the Grand i10 are offered with benefits of up to Rs 48,000.
Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS
The Grand i10 Nios is essentially the newer-generation Grand i10 hatchback. Hyundai is offering the Grand i10 Nios hatchback with a host of engine options: a 1.2-litre diesel engine, a 1.2-litre petrol unit, and a factory-fitted CNG kit as well. Transmission options include a five-speed manual and an AMT automatic.
The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios rivals the Maruti Swift and the Ford Figo; among others in the Indian market. For the month of May, Hyundai is offering the Grand i10 Nios with discounts of up to Rs 28,000 across all variants.
Hyundai Elite i20
The Hyundai Elite i20 is the brand's offering in the premium hatchback segment in the Indian market. The Elite i20 is offered in three trim levels, all of which will receive benefits of up to Rs 38,000.
The hatchback is offered with a single petrol engine option — a 1.2-litre engine that produces 81bhp and 114Nm of torque, and comes mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. The current-generation i20 will soon be replaced with the next-gen model — here are more details.
The Hyundai Elantra received a mid-cycle updated back in 2019. The brand recently announced that the sedan will receive a BS6 compliant diesel engine along with the existing petrol unit. Although the diesel engine has been revealed to be a 1.5-litre unit that powers the Creta SUV, prices for the diesel variants are yet to be announced.
The Hyundai Elantra is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 1.0 lakh for a limited period. The Hyundai Elantra rivals the Honda Civic and the Skoda Octavia in the Indian market.
Along with the above-mentioned benefits, all models will also be offered with the ‘Hyundai EMI Assurance' program that will help with car loan repayments in case of any employment uncertainties — here are more details.
Thought About The Hyundai BS6 Cars Discounts Offers In May
The South Korean auto manufacturer is coming up with various schemes and initiatives during the current massive automotive sales slowdown. These schemes are aimed at helping the customers to offer ease of ownership.