- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 4 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 19 hrs ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- 19 hrs ago Royal Enfield Hunter Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Eid 2020: Mollywood Celebrities Prithviraj, Dulquer Salmaan, Nivin Pauly And Others Wish Fans
- News India may register recession in third quarter of this fiscal: Report
- Sports No fans, no saliva, hand sanitisers on boundary: Vincy T10 Premier League 2020 begins cricket in times of coronavirus
- Lifestyle The Best Beauty Moments Of Aishwarya Rai At The Cannes Films Festival So Far
- Technology UPI Scams: These Are Some Common Ways Hackers Choose To Make Money
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Hyundai 'Click to Buy' online purchasing service launched across India by the company. The platform will also help with customer queries in real-time and for four-wheeler loan approvals.
The company have launched a new online platform for its customers to purchase Hyundai vehicles across the country. Hyundai had launched a Pilot Phase of ‘Click to Buy' with few Dealers of Delhi NCR Region in January 2020.
With the new online purchasing platform, the company aims to offer future retail experience across India digitally. The online sales platform incorporates over 500 dealerships across India. It offers end-to-end online car purchase experience and is a seamless, convenient and safe retail experience for customers interested in purchasing Hyundai cars.
The platform has all model from Hyundai listened for online purchase including the all-new Creta and the new Verna. The website will be an additional sales channel for Hyundai Dealerships. The platform connects all the dealerships in real-time with the customers across India as well.
Mr SS Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India, said,
"Hyundai has pioneered the digital sales arena in India with ‘Click to Buy' that is India's first online sales platform offering the new-age digital customer a seamless and convenient option to remotely purchase new Hyundai cars from the safety of their homes."
He further added, "Over the last decade, retail sales have been witness to a paradigm shift with new-age customers heavily inclined to online purchase of products. With pan India integration of Dealerships under ‘Click to Buy', Hyundai is offering its tech-savvy customers a transparent and easy way of purchasing their favourite Hyundai cars."
The company claims The ‘Click to Buy' is an easy to navigate platform. Customers can have a digital experience of car purchase by simply registering at the portal. Once registered on the platform, customers can choose the available Hyundai model line-up and configure the vehicle of their choice to select the exterior/interior colours.
The Hyundai ‘Click to Buy' online purchasing platform also offers financing options to the customers. The loan approvals are faster for customers who are pre-approved for four-wheeler loans from their respective banks.
The user also has an option to choose a personalised online assistant during the purchase of the vehicle. Customers can get in touch with the allocated sales representative at any stage during the online purchase. Buyers can even choose if they need their car delivered to their doorstep.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Hyundai ‘Click to Buy' Online Purchasing Service
Hyundai has made it convenient for its customers to purchase their cars online. At these times, where people have self quarantined themselves due to the COVID-19 outbreak across the world, it is a great initiative by the brand to connect its customers digitally to the dealerships. The application can also take-in car service request from its customers.