- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 4 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 7 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Sports IOA forms 11-member annual grant and affiliation committee
- Movies Exclusive: Akshay Kumar Transfers Rs 45 Lakh To Needy Actors’ Bank Account!
- News SpaceX ready to launch NASA astronauts, back on home turf
- Technology Honor 9X Pro Next Sale On May 28 In India: Price, Offers, And Specification
- Lifestyle 5 Times Taapsee Pannu Flaunted Her Distinctive Style In Gorgeous Outfits On Red Carpet
- Finance Sun Pharma Q4 Profit Falls 37% On One-Time Expenditure
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Hyundai India has announced a unique 'EMI Assurance' program due to the Covid-19 pandemic in the country. The new initiative supports working individuals with repayment of car loans in case any employment uncertainty.
The new scheme aims to enhance customer service and protect their positive sentiments while purchasing a new car. The program covers the customers under employment uncertainties due to poor financial health, acquisition, and merger of the companies; among other applicable laws.
The 'Hyundai EMI Assurance Program' also aims to ease the car buying process. According to the company, Hyundai will cover three car loan EMIs for working individuals to help with repayment of car loans in case of unemployment.
The offer is valid for purchases made during May 2020 and on select models only. The scheme covers the buyer for one year from the date of sale of the car (excluding the first three months). This is certainly an Industry first initiative and no other auto manufacturer has introduced such a scheme before.
Mr Tarun Garg, Director, Sales, Marketing and Service, said, "Hyundai is a Progressive, Innovative and Caring brand. We understand customer aspirations of buying a vehicle and to ease the vehicle acquisition in uncertain times, we have brought the unique and industry-first Hyundai EMI Assurance Program. We are sure, the Hyundai EMI Assurance Program will give new Hyundai owners working in private organisations full peace of mind during these times and create positive and confident sentiments for Hyundai car purchases."
Hyundai India is all set to restart its dealership operations across the country. The company had earlier announced that all dealers would operate and adhere to the health and safety directives issued by the government. All Hyundai showrooms and workshops are following contactless services for customer interactions as well.
The company has issued (SoP) Standard operating Procedures for its dealership network to ensure the safety of its customers and workforce due to the Covid-19 outbreak. These include complete sanitization of display cars, test-drive vehicles, customer lounges, washrooms and workshops. The company will also thoroughly sanitise new vehicles and serviced cars before delivering them to customers.
Buyers can also request for remote car demonstrations via an online video-conferencing application with sales consultants at dealerships. The digital experience is further enhanced with Hyundai's ‘Click-To-Buy' online platform that offers an end-to-end solution for sales and service to customers and buyers — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Hyundai EMI Assurance Program
Hyundai has been an active participant in helping the Indian Government fight the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. The company has introduced various schemes, manufactured and distributed (PPE) Personal Protective Equipment and also made generous donations to relief funds. However, with the new ‘Hyundai EMI Assurance' program, the auto manufacturer has gone further than the ‘extra mile' to support its customers at these unprecedented times.