- 44 min ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers Marginal 1.7% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 3 hrs ago Kia Sonet Becomes Best-Selling Compact-SUV In India: Company Registers 50% Monthly Growth
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Dakar Rally Route Revealed: Here Are All Details Of The Upcoming Race
- 4 hrs ago Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.09 Lakh
- Technology Tata Sky Offering Discounts On Long Term Broadband Plans
- Movies Money Heist: Netflix To Make Korean Version Of The Hit Spanish Series
- Sports Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni among Yahoo's List Of Most Searched Personalities in 2020
- Lifestyle 7 Effective Natural Remedies That Can Help Manage Eczema Symptoms
- Finance LPG Cylinder Booking Via WhatsApp And SMS: Know The Process
- News 2020’s most searched Indian politicians
- Education UGC NET Cut-off June 2020 Released, Check Subject-wise Marks & Percentile
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
The Datsun Redi-GO facelift images, variants, and features have been leaked ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The upcoming BS6 Redi-GO will be offered in four variants — D, A, T, and T(O).
The leaked brochure images from Gaadiwaadi also reveal the complete list of features offered with each variant. The upcoming Redi-GO facelift will feature a new touchscreen infotainment system across all variants as well.
The overall profile and tall-riding stance of the Redi-GO facelift have been retained from the older-generation model. Except for the new larger wheels and new wheel cover design, the side profile of the hatchback does not feature any changes.
As seen in the teaser images of the new Datsun Redi-GO, the leaked brochure reveals new features of the upcoming hatchback. The 2020 Redi-GO will feature a new front fascia with a larger grille as compared to the older model. It also features redesigned headlamps, a new L-shaped LED DRLs, new C-shaped taillamps, and new 14-inch wheels with dual-tone wheel covers.
Interiors of the Datsun Redi-GO facelift have been revised with several new additions. The dashboard has been completely revised and now features a new air-con vent design, with a piano black finish and silver bezels. It also features a dual-tone instrument cluster, internally adjustable mirrors, a new steering wheel with mounted controls, and a new eight-inch touchscreen infotainment display that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The 2020 Datsun Redi-GO will also feature revised construction and will comply with the new safety norms introduced last year. It is expected to offer improved safety over its older-generation model. It will also feature dual-airbags, ABS, and a reverse parking camera with guidelines and sensors.
Under the bonnet, the next-gen Datsun Redi-GO will continue to feature two engine options that also power the BS6 Renault Kwid. These include the 0.8-litre and 1.0-litre petrol engines. Both engines will come mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox, with an optional five-speed AMT transmission offered for the larger 1.0-litre engine.
The Datsun Redi-GO facelift could be the final model that will be launched in India before the brand is discontinued in the country. Once launched, the Datsun Redi-GO will rival the Renault Kwid, the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso and the Alto; among others in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Photos, Variants, & Features Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
The Datsun Redi-GO has been around for a long time, and was due for a mid-cycle update. The entry-level hatchback segment in India has become competitive with older models getting updated with a few new additions as well. All the new updates on the upcoming Redi-GO should help the hatchback offer stiff competition to its rivals.