- 5 min ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- 1 hr ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Variant To Launch Soon In India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19 At Manesar Plant After Restart Of Operations
- 4 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Commercial Coal Mining Can Halve Annual Import Bill
- Movies Governor Of Veneto Confirms, Venice Film Festival To Go Ahead With 2020 Edition
- News 20% beds in private hospitals for COVID-19 Patients: Kejriwal
- Technology JioMart Expands To 200 Cities Across India Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sports Balbir Singh Sr passes away: Virat Kohli, Abhinav Bindra, Amit Shah condole
- Lifestyle Eid-ul-Fitr 2020: Sonakshi Sinha, Mahira Khan, And Other Divas Who Have Red Ethnic Outfits For Us
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Datsun has released two teaser images of the new (2020) Redi-GO facelift hatchback. The 2020 Datsun Redi-GO is expected to be introduced in India as well and will go on sale sometime post the current lockdown period.
The 2020 Datsun Redi-GO hatchback comes with significant changes to its exterior design. This includes the addition of a newly designed set of headlamps, which are much sharper than before. Other changes also include a new front grille, flanked on either side by vertically-stacked L-shaped LED DRLs and a completely new bumper with a lower-mounted air intake.
Coming to the side profile, the new Datsun Redi-GO facelift can be seen with a set of newly designed wheels, which look extremely stylish. The side profile also reveals the blacked-out roof rails and the ‘Datsun' badge above the side-mounted indicators.
There is no image showcasing the rear profile of the hatchback, although we do expect it to receive a significant amount of changes as well.
The 2020 Datsun Redi-GO hatchback is expected to receive a number of updates to its interiors as well. This includes a new instrument cluster, addition of a touchscreen infotainment system (at least for the higher variants), updated and premium seat upholstery and a bunch of other equipment as well; giving it a more upmarket feel.
Datsun will make the Redi-GO safer as well. The new facelift model will receive all the standard safety equipment made mandatory by the Indian government. This includes dual airbags, ABS with EBD, reverse parking sensors, high-speed alert, seat belt warning and pedestrian protection; among others.
The outgoing Datsun Redi-GO is powered by 0.8-litre and 1.0-litre petrol engine options. The smaller 800cc engine produces 53bhp and 72Nm of torque. The 1.0-litre engine, on the other hand, churns out 67bhp and 91Nm of peak torque. Both engines are mated to a standard five-speed manual, with the larger 1.0-litre petrol unit receiving the optional five-speed AMT as well.
We expect the 2020 Redi-GO facelift hatchback to carry forward an updated BS6-compliant version of the same engine options. Power and torque figures from the two engines are also expected to remain identical, with little to no changes.
Thoughts About The 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Hatchback
Datsun is finally giving the Redi-GO a much required mid-cycle refresh. Although, the entry-level hatchback isn't a successful model in the Indian market. The Datsun Redi-GO rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Alto in the Indian market.