- 12 hrs ago Hyundai India Exports Over 5,000 Cars In May After Resuming Operations
- 12 hrs ago Volkswagen T-Roc Start Arriving At Dealerships Post Lockdown: Deliveries To Commence Soon
- 14 hrs ago MG ZS EV Bookings To Reopen On June 1: Will Be Introduced In Six New Cities
- 16 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- Technology Penumbral Lunar Eclipse To Start Next Month In India: When To Watch
- Sports Bayern Munich 5-0 Fortuna Dusseldorf: Champions move 10 points clear
- Movies Soorarai Pottru Will Release In Theaters, Confirms Suriya!
- News MEA lists Vande Bharat mission, COVID medical supplies to 154 countries among key achievements
- Lifestyle Natural Remedies And Simple Tricks To Stop Hiccups
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Tata Motors will soon be introducing their 2019 Tiago facelift hatchback in the Indian market. The 2019 Tata Tiago facelift has been spied testing in India for the first time ahead of its launch. According to GaadiWaadi, the new Tiago facelift will go on sale in India, before the arrival of Tata's premium hatchback, the 45X.
The first spy pics of the 2019 Tata Tiago showcases the hatchback completely camouflaged. The prototype car for the model's mid-cycle update can be seen in Tata's 'Sunburst Orange' paint scheme. This can be seen through the exposed ORVMs and a small part of the rear bumper.
Although not much information is available regarding the update, it is safe to say that the 2019 Tiago facelift will offer a number of mild cosmetic updates. The interiors will also come with a number of standard new features and additional safety equipment.
Cosmetic updates include a refreshed front and rear bumper, updated headlamp cluster, newly designed alloy wheels and a tweaked front grille as well.
Inside, the 2019 Tiago facelift will continue to offer a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, as well as a number of new safety equipment. The new safety features include a high-speed alert system, seatbelt reminder, rear parking sensors, dual airbags and speed sensing auto door lock among others.
The new Tata Tiago facelift will, however, remain unchanged mechanically. It will continue to be offered with a petrol and diesel engine option. The petrol engine is a 1.2-litre three-cylinder Revotron engine churning out 85bhp and 114Nm of torque.
The diesel engine comes in the form of a 1.05-litre Revotorq unit producing 75bhp and 140Nm of torque. Both engines will come mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox with the optional AMT.
Recently, Tata Motors also announced that the company is planning to unveil a production-spec version of an all-electric sedan based on the E-Vision concept. The electric car will be unveiled in the coming weeks. Apart from the E-Vision Concept, Tata Motors will also be premiering four new models at the upcoming 2019 Geneva Motor Show.
Thoughts On The 2019 Tata Tiago Facelift
Tata Motors is on a roll, either updating or introducing new products in the market constantly. The company recently launched the Tata Harrier SUV and is now concentrating on the launch of its first premium hatchback, the 45X. The Tata Tiago has been a mass-volume seller for the company and the brand hopes that the update will further improve sales.