- 9 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Tata Motors has updated their popular Nexon SUV with a range of new dual-tone colour options. The new dual-tone colour options on the Tata Nexon are available on the top-spec ZX and ZXA+ variants of the Tata Nexon SUV.
Prices for the Tata Nexon with the new Dual-tone paint schemes start at Rs 9.34 lakh for the ZX trim and goes all the way up to Rs 10.90 lakh for the top-end ZXA+ variant with the dual-tone paint scheme. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Both variants are available with two roof colours — Sonic Silver and Ivory White. The Sonic Silver roof can be matched with either Morocco Blue, Vermont Red, Calgary White or Etna Orange paint schemes. The Ivory White roof, on the other hand, can be matched with either Morocco Blue, Vermont Red, Etna Orange or Glasgow Grey.
The dual-tone paint scheme on the ZX and ZXA+ variants of the Tata Nexon are available on both petrol and diesel options of the top-spec trims. The Tata Nexon is powered by a 1.2-litre turbo-petrol 'Revotron' engine producing 110bhp and 170Nm of torque.
The diesel variant comes powered by a 1.5-litre Revotorq engine churning out 110bhp and 260Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox, with the optional six-speed automatic transmission as well.
Tata Motors is now working on introducing its next model in the Indian market, the Altroz premium hatchback. The Tata Altroz was showcased at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show and is expected to be launched in India sometime later this year. The Tata Altroz is part of the company's brand new 'ALFA' platform.
Tata Motors is also currently working on updating its products such as the Tiago, Tigor and Nexon to their new platform as well. The current models will also be updated with cosmetic changes, in line with the company's new 'Impact 2.0' design language.
Thoughts On The New Dual-Tone Paint Scheme For The Tata Nexon
The Tata Nexon is one of the most popular products from the brand in the Indian market. The Tata Nexon brings in volume sales month-on month for the Indian car maker, however Tata hopes that with the addition of the dual-tone paint scheme, the Nexon will attract more customers.