- 42 min ago 2019 Mahindra Mojo ABS Images & Details Leaked Ahead Of Its Launch
- 17 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 17 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- 18 hrs ago Weirdest Things Brought To Car Test Drives Includes Snakes & A Horse — Here’s The List
- Lifestyle The Connection Between Ayurveda And Yoga Explained!
- Movies RRR Updates: SS Rajamouli Receives A Big Shock From This Young Actress?
- News Deadly 1,100-Foot Asteroid could hit Earth in September. Should you worry?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Not fair to blame de Kock for not going for DRS against Williamson; even Dhoni missed it vs Pakistan
- Technology Motorola One Vision Launch Live Update: Everything you need to know
- Finance Govt May Raise Tax Exemption Slab In Upcoming Budget To Improve Economy: Report
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Tata Motors is at a much better position right now than they have ever been. Its cars feel premium and most of its cars are selling well. The Tata Tiago, Tigor and Nexon are the best-selling Tata models right now and all three models are due for a mid-life facelift soon.
Now though, reports state that Tata Motors is already working on the new-generation models of the Tiago, Tigor and Nexon. The next-generation of all three brands will be based on the new ALFA (Agile Light Flexible Advanced) platform.
The ALFA Platform is Tata Motors' latest architecture and it is upon this platform that the upcoming Tata Altroz is built. The Tata Altroz is a premium hatchback that is expected to be launched soon. It started off as the Tata 45X concept at the 2018 Indian Auto Expo and the final production model recently made its global debut at the 2019 Geneva International Motor Show.
According to Tata, the ALFA architecture has the ability to evolve into a range of modern, youthful and agile vehicles in a short development cycle. So what Tata Motors basically did with that statement was, hint at several models being based on the ALFA platform.
Tata Motors' manufacturing plant at Sanand, Gujarat will produce the Altroz premium hatchback and hence will also become the base for production of the ALFA-based models in the future.
Thoughts On Next-Gen Tata Products Based On ALFA Platform
Tata Motors is on a product offensive and would indirectly result in the development of new platforms. The recently launched Tata Harrier, for example is based on the OMEGA platform and Large vehicles from Tata in the future including the upcoming Buzzard would be built on the same platform.
The ALFA platform is the latest addition, and would underpin all small-to-medium sized Tata vehicles.