- 35 min ago Mahindra Car Sales India August 2019: Bolero Becomes Brand’s Top-Seller Yet Again
- 1 hr ago Renault Triber First Drive Review — The Budget Friendly MPV
- 3 hrs ago Volkswagen Golf GTI Hot Hatchback’s India Launch Being Considered
- 4 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Cross The 15,000 Units Sales Mark In Just 10 Months
- Sports India vs South Africa: 2nd T20I Live Update: India, SA eager for win in Mohali
- News Bengal, Hyderabad, Bangladesh: NIA registers its first human trafficking case under amended law
- Technology Kingston Throned As The Number One DRAM Module Supplier For 16th Consecutive Year
- Movies This Video of Taimur Speaking Toddler Language Is The CUTEST Thing You Will See On The Internet
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Lifestyle What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja Cooking Festival In West Bengal
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The Tata Nexon Facelift has been spotted and images have surfaced on the internet. We had recently reported that the next-gen Tata Tiago, Tigor and Nexon would be based on Tata's new ALFA platform.
However, before the next-gen versions of these cars are developed, Tata would be launching mid-life facelifts of these products and we have the first spy shots of the Tata Nexon facelift. The Tata Tiago debuted Tata's IMPACT design philosophy when it was launched in April 2016.
The Tata Tigor then carried it forward in March 2017 and so did the Tata Nexon which was launched in September 2017. Tata Motors has moved it a step ahead and has come with the IMPACT 2.0 design language which debuted on the Tata Harrier in January 2019.
The company will update all its products with styling based on the new IMPACT 2.0 design philosophy. The upcoming 2019 Tata Tiago facelift has already been spotted while on test. Now, the Tata Nexon, with the IMPACT 2.0 design has been spotted while it was being unloaded from its transportation trailer in Chandigarh.
We could presume that the car will do some highway-based testing and maybe some more testing in the mountains up north. It is not just the exteriors that will see updates, but the interior too will be redesigned to have a new look and feel.
The Tata Nexon is one of the safest cars in the world as it received a 5-Star safety rating in the Euro NCAP crash tests. The facelift is expected to build on this safety factor and improve it. When it comes to engine options, the Tata Nexon facelift will be powered by the same petrol and diesel engines currently available in the Tata Nexon.
The petrol variants will be powered by a 1,198cc, 3-cylinder, turbo-petrol engine with a maximum power output of 108.5bhp and a peak torque output of 170Nm. The diesel variants will be powered by a 1,497cc, four-cylinder, turbo-diesel engine with a maximum power output of 108.5bhp and a peak torque output of 260Nm. It will continue to be offered with manual and automatic transmission options.
Thoughts On 2019 Tata Nexon Facelift Spotted Testing
The Tata Nexon is Tata Motors' second-best-selling product, selling an average of around 5,000 units every month. The demand for the Tata Nexon has remained almost consistent since the time it was launched in India.
Tata Motors too has been launching special editions of the Nexon and has been updating it with features. Now, with the new Nexon facelift coming, we can expect a surge in demand for the Nexon and this is great news for Tata Motors.