- 52 min ago Hyundai Could Offer The Verna & Elite i20 With A New Engine — Part Of Upcoming BS-VI Plans
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Discontinue Certain Variants Of Safari, Zest And Bolt Models In India
- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Technology Amazon Mi Day Sale 27th to 31st May: Upto Rs 5500 off on Xiaomi smartphones
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar passes his father's words of wisdom to son, advises Arjun Tendulkar to never take shortcuts
- Movies DID Promo Out! Kareena Kapoor Introduces Battle Of Champions; Here's What Viewers Have To Say!
- Finance Govt Merges Statistical Bodies CSO And NSSO
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
- News Bengaluru: 5 family members die in road mishap on way to airport
- Lifestyle Pseudogout: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
Tata Motors has released a new teaser of the upcoming Altroz EV concept. The Tata Altroz EV concept will be showcased at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, starting from 5th March 2019.
Based on the Tata Altroz premium hatchback, the EV concept will be one of the four models to have its debut at the Geneva Motor Show. The teaser for the Altroz EV from Tata Motors showcases the silhouette of the front LED headlamps, along with the 'EV' badge on the front grille.
There is not much information regarding the Altroz EV hatchback. However, we do know that it will be based on the premium hatchback while also sharing the same 'Alfa' platform.
'Alfa' or 'Agile Light Flexible and Advanced' platform is Tata Motor's new scalable architecture. It can be used for multiple future products from the brand, including hybrids and electric vehicles. The upcoming Tata Altroz will be the first product to be based on this platform. The Atroz will also make use of the brand's Impact 2.0 design language, first seen on the Harrier SUV.
Along with the new EV concept, Tata Motors will also debut the production-spec version of the Altroz hatchback at the Geneva Motor Show. The new Altroz offering from Tata Motors will be the brand's first premium hatchback product.
A glimpse of what’s in store for #TataMotorsAtGIMS . A signature humanity line accentuated by dual ultra slim LED headlamps, along with a digitally inspired lower grill. #2daystogo #GIMS2019 #ConnectingAspirations pic.twitter.com/yFM5bFXj2W— Tata Motors (@TataMotors) March 3, 2019
The car will come packed with features and equipment. This includes LED headlamps, LED DRLs, LED taillamps, large touchscreen infotainment system, semi-digital instrument cluster, connectivity features through Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, reverse parking camera, multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child seat mounts; among a host of others.
Powertrains on the Tata Altroz EV is expected to be announced soon. However, the IC-engine powered Altroz hatchback is expected to be offered in both petrol and diesel formats. Both engines might be borrowed from the Nexon and come mated to a manual gearbox. Tata Motors might also introduce an AMT with the Altroz, right from the time of launch.
Thoughts On The Tata Altroz EV Teaser
Tata Motors has released a teaser for the Atlroz-based EV concept. The Altroz EV concept will be showcased at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show. Tata Motors is expected to launch the Altroz-based EV in the Indian market, sometime in the next two years. The Altroz hatchback, on the other hand, is expected to be launched in India by late-2019.