- 2 hrs ago Miniature Royal Enfield Bullet With Electric Drivetrain Built By Man For His Son
- 3 hrs ago New Mercedes-Benz GLE Spotted Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Gaurav Gill & Navigator Booked For INRC Accident At Jodhpur: State Government Orders Enquiry
- 5 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Launched in India: Priced At Rs 8.63 Lakh
- Sports Virat Kohli reprimanded for inappropriate shoulder contact with Beuran Hendricks during Bengaluru T20I
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- News Heavy to very heavy rainfall likely in parts of Odisha in next 24 hours
- Movies Sye Raa Censor Report: Chiranjeevi Starrer Gets U/A Certificate
- Lifestyle What Are Magnetic Eyelashes? Here Is How To Wear Them
- Technology Prototype Electric Sea Taxis Pulled Over By Cops For Speeding
- Travel Places To Visit In October In India
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Tata Motors has released a new teaser of the upcoming Altroz EV concept. The Tata Altroz EV concept will be showcased at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, starting from 5th March 2019.
Based on the Tata Altroz premium hatchback, the EV concept will be one of the four models to have its debut at the Geneva Motor Show. The teaser for the Altroz EV from Tata Motors showcases the silhouette of the front LED headlamps, along with the 'EV' badge on the front grille.
There is not much information regarding the Altroz EV hatchback. However, we do know that it will be based on the premium hatchback while also sharing the same 'Alfa' platform.
'Alfa' or 'Agile Light Flexible and Advanced' platform is Tata Motor's new scalable architecture. It can be used for multiple future products from the brand, including hybrids and electric vehicles. The upcoming Tata Altroz will be the first product to be based on this platform. The Atroz will also make use of the brand's Impact 2.0 design language, first seen on the Harrier SUV.
Along with the new EV concept, Tata Motors will also debut the production-spec version of the Altroz hatchback at the Geneva Motor Show. The new Altroz offering from Tata Motors will be the brand's first premium hatchback product.
A glimpse of what’s in store for #TataMotorsAtGIMS . A signature humanity line accentuated by dual ultra slim LED headlamps, along with a digitally inspired lower grill. #2daystogo #GIMS2019 #ConnectingAspirations pic.twitter.com/yFM5bFXj2W— Tata Motors (@TataMotors) March 3, 2019
The car will come packed with features and equipment. This includes LED headlamps, LED DRLs, LED taillamps, large touchscreen infotainment system, semi-digital instrument cluster, connectivity features through Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, reverse parking camera, multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child seat mounts; among a host of others.
Powertrains on the Tata Altroz EV is expected to be announced soon. However, the IC-engine powered Altroz hatchback is expected to be offered in both petrol and diesel formats. Both engines might be borrowed from the Nexon and come mated to a manual gearbox. Tata Motors might also introduce an AMT with the Altroz, right from the time of launch.
Thoughts On The Tata Altroz EV Teaser
Tata Motors has released a teaser for the Atlroz-based EV concept. The Altroz EV concept will be showcased at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show. Tata Motors is expected to launch the Altroz-based EV in the Indian market, sometime in the next two years. The Altroz hatchback, on the other hand, is expected to be launched in India by late-2019.