- 13 min ago Tata H2X (Hornbill) Launching Soon — Next SUV After The Tata Buzzard
- 22 min ago Volvo More Than 5 lakh Cars Across The Globe As Risk Of Fire Has Been Detected
- 1 hr ago Hyundai India To Hike Prices Across Its Entire Range — Will Receive New Safety Regulations Update
- 17 hrs ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- News Now, Imran Khan claims Pulwama terror attack an 'indigenous thing'
- Sports 1 Year: Tokyo Olympics unveil gold, silver, bronze medals
- Movies When Shahid Kapoor Felt DISRESPECTED As An Actor!
- Travel Monsoon-Perfect Beaches Other Than Goa
- Finance L&T Shares Dips 2 Per Cent Despite Good Results
- Technology Honor 9X And 9X Pro Launched With Pop-Up Camera, Kirin 810, And More
- Lifestyle Malaria Parasites Become Resistant To Anti-malaria Drugs: Result Failure In Treatment
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
Renault India announces a week long Summer Camp across the country, starting from the 22nd April 2019. The Renault Service Summer Camp will go on until the 28th April 2019 and will offer customers special discounts, offers and other benefits.
The service camp will be available nationwide, across all Renault dealers in the country. This includes a total of 450 touchpoints all across India. The Renault service camp will offer a comprehensive check up for all customers, including all key functions of the car, required for smooth and optimal performance.
As part of the Renault Summer Camp, the French carmaker will offer a number of discounts, special offers and other benefits. This includes:
- 5 percent discount on engine oils
- 10 percent discount on extended warranty
- 10 percent discount on select parts
- 15 percent discount on labour and value added services
- Up to 50 percent discount on select accessories
- Additional 5 percent discount on My Renault App members
- 10 percent discount on road-side assistance
- Special offer on tyre purchase (select brands)
- Assured gift and more
Renault is the latest carmaker in the Indian market to offer a service camp this month. Other manufacturers offering a similar service camp also include Nissan, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz and Maruti Suzuki.
Currently, apart from the Summer Service camp, Renault is working on introducing its latest Triber MPV in the Indian market. The new Renault Triber MPV has been spied testing on multiple occasions and will finally be launched in the country sometime later this year.
Renault has big plans for the Indian market in the coming years. The French carmaker is aggressively planning to go on a product assault for the Indian market, with the launch of four new models. Apart from the Renault Triber MPV, the carmaker will also launch a new mid-size SUV (codenamed, the HBC) in the market. Renault also have plans to introduce the facelift versions of their two best-selling products, the Duster and Kwid in India.
Thoughts On The Renault India Summer Service Camp
Renault is the latest carmaker to offer a service camp in the Indian market. The service camp is a great way of connecting with customers, which helps build the brand trust in the market. Renault will also go on a product assault soon, to regain the lost market share in the country.