- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- 1 day ago MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- 1 day ago TVS Apache RR310 BS6 Is Expected To Launch On 25th Of January
- 1 day ago Dakar 2020 Stage 12 Highlights: Ricky Brabec Wins The Rally
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Lifestyle From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Renault India announces a week long Summer Camp across the country, starting from the 22nd April 2019. The Renault Service Summer Camp will go on until the 28th April 2019 and will offer customers special discounts, offers and other benefits.
The service camp will be available nationwide, across all Renault dealers in the country. This includes a total of 450 touchpoints all across India. The Renault service camp will offer a comprehensive check up for all customers, including all key functions of the car, required for smooth and optimal performance.
As part of the Renault Summer Camp, the French carmaker will offer a number of discounts, special offers and other benefits. This includes:
- 5 percent discount on engine oils
- 10 percent discount on extended warranty
- 10 percent discount on select parts
- 15 percent discount on labour and value added services
- Up to 50 percent discount on select accessories
- Additional 5 percent discount on My Renault App members
- 10 percent discount on road-side assistance
- Special offer on tyre purchase (select brands)
- Assured gift and more
Renault is the latest carmaker in the Indian market to offer a service camp this month. Other manufacturers offering a similar service camp also include Nissan, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz and Maruti Suzuki.
Currently, apart from the Summer Service camp, Renault is working on introducing its latest Triber MPV in the Indian market. The new Renault Triber MPV has been spied testing on multiple occasions and will finally be launched in the country sometime later this year.
Renault has big plans for the Indian market in the coming years. The French carmaker is aggressively planning to go on a product assault for the Indian market, with the launch of four new models. Apart from the Renault Triber MPV, the carmaker will also launch a new mid-size SUV (codenamed, the HBC) in the market. Renault also have plans to introduce the facelift versions of their two best-selling products, the Duster and Kwid in India.
Thoughts On The Renault India Summer Service Camp
Renault is the latest carmaker to offer a service camp in the Indian market. The service camp is a great way of connecting with customers, which helps build the brand trust in the market. Renault will also go on a product assault soon, to regain the lost market share in the country.