- 13 hrs ago BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- 14 hrs ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sales Going Strong; Matches That Of TVS Apache RR 310 — Here’s Why
- 14 hrs ago Bajaj TVS And Hero MotoCorp Against 100 Percent Electrification
- 15 hrs ago BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- News SSC GD PST admit card 2019 expected soon, check vacancy details
- Finance DHFL Defaults On Commercial Paper Repayment
- Technology MediaTek Helio P65 SoC With 48 MP Camera Supports Now Available For OEMs
- Sports Netherlands and Italy to meet in Women's World Cup quarters as Asian sides exit
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Renault is working on introducing a new MPV in the Indian market. The new Renault MPV officially named, the Triber is expected to go on sale in the Indian market sometime later this year.
Ahead of its launch in the market, the new Renault Triber MPV has been spied testing once again. The fresh set of spy pics of the Renault Triber showcases the MPV wrapped completely in Triber-branded camouflaged.
Renault recently announced the Triber name for the upcoming Kwid-based seven-seater MPV. The new Renault Triber MPV will be based on the same CMF-A platform which underpins the current generation Renault Kwid hatchback.
However, the new MPV will be more rigid and built to comply with the safety and upcoming crash test norms of 2019. The Renault Triber MPV will come with all the safety features including ABS with EBD, dual airbags, seat-belt reminders, reverse parking sensors, high-speed alert and a bunch of other features.
Visually, the Renault Triber MPV is completely camouflaged, revealing little to no details of the overall design. However, we can still see the silhouette which is similar to its sibling, the Datsun GO+. Other details also include the roof rails, rear windshield wiper and a small rear spoiler.
Interiors of the upcoming seven-seater Renault MPV are yet to be revealed. However, from previous spy pics, we can expect the MPV to feature a completely refreshed dashboard, two-tone cabin, large central infotainment system with connectivity features such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The Renault Triber MPV is also expected to come with a segment-first removable third-row seats.
The Renault Triber MPV is expected to be powered by both petrol and diesel engine options. We can expect the Triber MPV to be powered by the same 1.0-litre petrol engine as seen on the Kwid. Although the exact specifications of the powertrain are yet to be revealed.
Thoughts On The Renault Triber MPV Spied Testing
The Renault Triber MPV will be positioned between the Lodgy and the Kwid in the French brand's product lineup in the market. Renault is expected to be launched in India sometime during this year's festive season. We can expect the Renault Triber MPV to be priced in the range of Rs 5 lakh to Rs 7 lakh range, ex-showroom.
Image Courtesy: AutoPunditz