- 4 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz Luxe Drive Bangalore Edition: Here Are The Highlights
- 6 hrs ago Indian Government Prefers Hyundai Kona EV Over Mahindra & Tata
- 8 hrs ago Idemitsu Honda India Talent Hunt 2019 Reaches Bangalore: Hunt For India's Next-Gen Racing Talent
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Tata Tigor Spied Testing Ahead Of Its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- News 25-year-old Marathi actress dies post delivery; kin blame lack of ambulance
- Movies IFFI 2019 To Focus On Students This Year; Students Get Free Entry
- Sports ISL 2019-20: NorthEast take a point from Bengaluru FC
- Technology Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Massive Leak Reveals Specs And Price Ahead Of Launch
- Lifestyle 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Farro, The Nutrient-packed Ancient Grain
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
- Finance Sovereign Gold Bond Series VI Opens; Good Alternative To Physical Gold On Dhanteras
- Travel Hidlumane Waterfalls - How To Reach And Things To Do
Renault is working on introducing a new MPV in the Indian market. The new Renault MPV officially named, the Triber is expected to go on sale in the Indian market sometime later this year.
Ahead of its launch in the market, the new Renault Triber MPV has been spied testing once again. The fresh set of spy pics of the Renault Triber showcases the MPV wrapped completely in Triber-branded camouflaged.
Renault recently announced the Triber name for the upcoming Kwid-based seven-seater MPV. The new Renault Triber MPV will be based on the same CMF-A platform which underpins the current generation Renault Kwid hatchback.
However, the new MPV will be more rigid and built to comply with the safety and upcoming crash test norms of 2019. The Renault Triber MPV will come with all the safety features including ABS with EBD, dual airbags, seat-belt reminders, reverse parking sensors, high-speed alert and a bunch of other features.
Visually, the Renault Triber MPV is completely camouflaged, revealing little to no details of the overall design. However, we can still see the silhouette which is similar to its sibling, the Datsun GO+. Other details also include the roof rails, rear windshield wiper and a small rear spoiler.
Interiors of the upcoming seven-seater Renault MPV are yet to be revealed. However, from previous spy pics, we can expect the MPV to feature a completely refreshed dashboard, two-tone cabin, large central infotainment system with connectivity features such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The Renault Triber MPV is also expected to come with a segment-first removable third-row seats.
The Renault Triber MPV is expected to be powered by both petrol and diesel engine options. We can expect the Triber MPV to be powered by the same 1.0-litre petrol engine as seen on the Kwid. Although the exact specifications of the powertrain are yet to be revealed.
Thoughts On The Renault Triber MPV Spied Testing
The Renault Triber MPV will be positioned between the Lodgy and the Kwid in the French brand's product lineup in the market. Renault is expected to be launched in India sometime during this year's festive season. We can expect the Renault Triber MPV to be priced in the range of Rs 5 lakh to Rs 7 lakh range, ex-showroom.
Image Courtesy: AutoPunditz