- 55 min ago New Kia Sonet SUV Modified Tastefully In Bangalore: Here Are All The Customisations Made
- 2 hrs ago Eeve Xeniaa Long-Term Review (First Report): Initial Impressions On The Eco-Friendly City Commuter
- 3 hrs ago Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Sting Trademarked In India: New Name For Next-Gen SUV
- News India to host third edition of 2+2 ministerial dialogue with US on Oct 27
- Sports IPL 2020: CSK's Ravindra Jadeja posts inspiring message on Instagram, says 'we can win, we will and we must win'
- Lifestyle What Is The Sonoma Diet? Does It Help Lose Weight?
- Movies Jacqueline Fernandez Collaborates With Amanda Cerny, Hosting A Podcast Called 'Feels Good'
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In November
- Technology Vi Offering Double Data Benefit Up To 336GB With Prepaid Plans
- Finance Gold Prices Top Rs. 51000 Per 10 Gm On Uptick In Demand
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date 2020 On October 31
French auto maker Renault has announced discounts and offers for September. The month marks the beginning of the festive season and manufactures are offering discounts in a bid to improve sales.
Renault India is offering discounts across its domestic portfolio in a bid to improve sales figures. Here is what manufacturer is offering.
The Renault Kwid has been the company's best selling model since it launched. The company is offering a Rs 20,000 cash discount, and an additional Rs 2,000 as a corporate bonus.
The Kwid has four trims that feature an 800cc engine that produces 53bhp of power and 72Nm of torque, and four trims that feature a 1.0-litre petrol engine that produces 67bhp of power and 91Nm of torque. Transmission options include manual and automatic.The Kwid is priced between Rs 2.76 lakh and Rs 4.75 lakh (ex-showroom, India, and without discounts).
The Renault Duster has the most to offer to potential buyers. Automatic variants of the pre-facelift the SUV get a Rs 1.5 lakh cash discount, and Rs. 5,000 corporate discount.
Manual variants of the pre-facelift the SUV get a Rs. 50,000 cash discount, a Rs 50,000 exchange bonus, and Rs 5,000 as a corporate discount.
The Renault Duster facelift gets a Rs. 10,000 cash discount (only at dealer levels), and a corporate discount of Rs. 5,000.
The Renault Duster is available in three petrol variants and six diesel variants. Petrol variants feature a 1.5-litre litre engine that produces 105bhp of power and 142Nm of torque. RXE and RXS trims also feature a 1.5-litre diesel engine that produces 84bhp of power and 200Nm of torque.
The RXZ, and two other variant of the RXS feature 1.5-litre diesel engines that produce 108bhp of power and 245Nm of torque. Transmission options for petrol and diesel models include manual and automatic. The Duster is priced between Rs 8 lakh and Rs 12.5 lakh (ex-showroom, India, and without discounts).
The Renault Captur, a heavily localised model that wasn't successful, gets a Rs 1.5 lakh cash discount, and Rs. 5,000 corporate bonus.
The Capture is available in two petrol variants and two diesel variants. The petrol models feature a 1.5-litre engine that produces 105bhp of power and 142Nm of torque. The diesel models feature a 1.5-litre engine that produces 109bhp of power an 240Nm of torque.
The Renault Captor is available with a manual transmission. The SUV is priced between Rs 9.50 lakh and Rs 13 lakh (ex-showroom, India, and without discount).
The only vehicle from the company's portfolio that does not have any offers on it is the Triber. Renault launched the Triber recently. The all new MPV is a versatile vehicle and offers modular seating configuration. To read more about the Triber, click here.
The all-new Renault Triber is powered by a 1.0-litre petrol engine that produces 71bhp of power and 96Nm of torque. As is, the Triber is available only with a manual transmission. Renault plans to launch an automatic variant early next year.
Thoughts About The Discounts For September
We think this is a good time to invest in a Renault. The offers and discounts across the portfolio is bound to attract. We expect sales to pick up for Renault. We also expect other manufacturers to announce offers and discounts, if they haven't already.