- 4 hrs ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 4 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 7 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 7 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Renault Triber MPV launched in India. The all-new sub-4 metre compact MPV has now been introduced in the Indian market with a starting price of Rs 4.95 lakh. The all-new Renault Triber MPV is available in a range of 4 variants with the top-spec model being priced at Rs 6.49 Lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
|RXE||Rs 4.95 Lakh|
|RXL||Rs 5.49 Lakh|
|RXT||Rs 5.99 Lakh|
|RXZ||Rs 6.49 Lakh|
Bookings for the all-new Renault Triber began in the Indian market on the 17th of August. The Triber MPV can be booked either online or through any of the Renault dealerships across the country. The MPV can be booked for an amount of Rs 11,000, with deliveries said to begin immediately.
The Renault Triber is part of the CMF-A platform, which also underpins the popular Kwid entry-level hatchback. The all-new compact-MPV was globally unveiled in India, back in June 2019. The new MPV comes with a completely fresh design, unique from most other Renault products in the Indian market. The design feels more upmarket and premium for a sub-4 metre MPV.
Starting from the front, the Renault Triber comes with smart-looking projector headlamps, large front grille with chrome-studded inserts and the large ‘Renault' logo at its centre. Lower down, the front bumpers of the Triber feature a central air intake, LED DRLs on either end and a silver-finished scuff plate at the bottom.
Moving to the side, the Renault Triber offers a clean and simple look. It comes with flared wheel arches, black-claddings all around, 15-inch alloy wheels and a blacked-out roof rails.
The rear also follows the simplistic design. It comes with a set of sleek wrap-around tail lights, the ‘TRIBER' badging above the number plate, small roof spoiler with integrated brake light and silver-finished scuff plates at the lower part of the rear bumper.
Inside, the Renault Triber continues to offer a premium and upmarket design. This includes a dual-tone dashboard layout, with good materials all around. The central console is made up of an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system which supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Other features on the interiors of the Triber include LED instrument cluster, AC Vents on the 2nd and 3rd row, push-button start/stop and a bunch of other standard safety equipment.
The Renault Triber comes powered by a single-engine option. This includes a 1.0-litre three-cylinder unit producing 70bhp and 96Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to either a five-speed manual or AMT automatic transmission options.
Thoughts On The Renault Triber MPV In India
The Renault Triber MPV is an India-specific model from the French brand in the country. Renault hopes that the premium and upmarket look of the Triber, combined with the sub-4 metre dimensions and the competitive pricing will help them improve sales in India. The Renault Triber will compete against the likes of the Datsun GO+ and the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga in Indian MPV segment.