- 9 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 1 day ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- News CBI books sitting Allahabad High Court judge in bribery case
- Movies Dabangg 3: Newbie Saiee Manjrekar Was Not Intimidated Working With Salman Khan
- Sports I-League 2019-20: NFC 1-0 AFC: Neroca prevail in the first Northeastern Derby of the season
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 Color Options Revealed: Rumored Specs, Launch Date And More
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
Renault Triber MPV launched in India. The all-new sub-4 metre compact MPV has now been introduced in the Indian market with a starting price of Rs 4.95 lakh. The all-new Renault Triber MPV is available in a range of 4 variants with the top-spec model being priced at Rs 6.49 Lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
|RXE||Rs 4.95 Lakh|
|RXL||Rs 5.49 Lakh|
|RXT||Rs 5.99 Lakh|
|RXZ||Rs 6.49 Lakh|
Bookings for the all-new Renault Triber began in the Indian market on the 17th of August. The Triber MPV can be booked either online or through any of the Renault dealerships across the country. The MPV can be booked for an amount of Rs 11,000, with deliveries said to begin immediately.
The Renault Triber is part of the CMF-A platform, which also underpins the popular Kwid entry-level hatchback. The all-new compact-MPV was globally unveiled in India, back in June 2019. The new MPV comes with a completely fresh design, unique from most other Renault products in the Indian market. The design feels more upmarket and premium for a sub-4 metre MPV.
Starting from the front, the Renault Triber comes with smart-looking projector headlamps, large front grille with chrome-studded inserts and the large ‘Renault' logo at its centre. Lower down, the front bumpers of the Triber feature a central air intake, LED DRLs on either end and a silver-finished scuff plate at the bottom.
Moving to the side, the Renault Triber offers a clean and simple look. It comes with flared wheel arches, black-claddings all around, 15-inch alloy wheels and a blacked-out roof rails.
The rear also follows the simplistic design. It comes with a set of sleek wrap-around tail lights, the ‘TRIBER' badging above the number plate, small roof spoiler with integrated brake light and silver-finished scuff plates at the lower part of the rear bumper.
Inside, the Renault Triber continues to offer a premium and upmarket design. This includes a dual-tone dashboard layout, with good materials all around. The central console is made up of an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system which supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Other features on the interiors of the Triber include LED instrument cluster, AC Vents on the 2nd and 3rd row, push-button start/stop and a bunch of other standard safety equipment.
The Renault Triber comes powered by a single-engine option. This includes a 1.0-litre three-cylinder unit producing 70bhp and 96Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to either a five-speed manual or AMT automatic transmission options.
Thoughts On The Renault Triber MPV In India
The Renault Triber MPV is an India-specific model from the French brand in the country. Renault hopes that the premium and upmarket look of the Triber, combined with the sub-4 metre dimensions and the competitive pricing will help them improve sales in India. The Renault Triber will compete against the likes of the Datsun GO+ and the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga in Indian MPV segment.