- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 New Promo: Salman Khan Set To Enthrall Fans From September 29
- News MoS Gangwar stirs massive controversy with "North Indians lack qualifications" remark
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Technology Tata Sky On WhatsApp: Check Balance, Add Packs And More
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Renault Duster sales in August registers a 58 per cent growth in the Indian market. The company which introduced the facelift version of the SUV in India a couple of months back, has registered sales of 967 units in August 2019.
The new Renault Duster facelift was introduced in the Indian market back in July. The new facelift SUV is offered with a starting price of Rs 7.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Since the launch of the facelift version, sales of the Renault Duster has seen a significant increase.
For the month of August, the Renault Duster facelift has witnessed a growth of 58 per cent year-on-year growth in the Indian market. The company registered 967 units of sales last month, overtaking the Tata Harrier SUV as well.
The Tata Harrier which was introduced in India in January, registered just 635 units in the month of August. The Harrier is a popular offering from Tata Motors, however, the auto industry slowdown seems to have had a direct affect on its sales as well.
Coming back to the Renault Duster facelift, the new SUV comes with refreshed styling and feature updates over the previous model. It does, however, continues to carry forward the same mechanicals.
In terms of design the new Renault Duster, comes with an updated front grille with chrome-studded elements adding a level of premiumness to the SUV. Renault has also updated the SUVs headlamp cluster, which now comes with LED DRLs integrated in the main unit. The Duster facelift also comes with updated fog lamps, updated design on the front and rear bumper, faux scuff plates and LED tail lights as well.
Inside, the new Renault Duster facelift comes with an updated cabin as well. This includes a completely redesigned dashboard with a dual-tone colours, revised instrument cluster and a new touchscreen infotainment display on the central console as well.
In terms of mechanicals, the new Renault Duster facelift comes with the same 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engine options. Both these engines are BS-IV compliant which means, Renault will be updating the model yet again, ahead of the new emission deadline. The two engine options come with a choice of either a five-speed manual, six-speed manual or CVT automatic gearbox options.
Thoughts On Renault Duster Sales For August 2019
The Renault Duster facelift has worked well for the brand in India. The Renault Duster was one of the first compact-SUV in India and was a huge success initially. However, with increasing competition the Duster fell through the sales numbers over the years.