- 1 hr ago 2020 Skoda Rapid Revealed: Revised Exteriors & Interiors Design
- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS-VI First Ride Review: The Fun Little Street Bike Goes Green
- 1 day ago TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS-VI First Ride Review: Cleaner, Greener & Still A Thriller
- 3 days ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- News Infiltration from Pak ignored: Sena on Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Sports Tanmoy, Tasnim enter pre-quarterfinals of Asia U-17 & U-15 Junior Badminton Championships
- Technology AMD Radeon RX 5500XT 8GB GPU Review: GPU That Spits Fire Quietly
- Movies Veteran Actor-Writer Gollapudi Maruthi Rao Passes Away; Nani, Chandrababu Naidu Offer Condolences
- Lifestyle Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Renault Duster sales in August registers a 58 per cent growth in the Indian market. The company which introduced the facelift version of the SUV in India a couple of months back, has registered sales of 967 units in August 2019.
The new Renault Duster facelift was introduced in the Indian market back in July. The new facelift SUV is offered with a starting price of Rs 7.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Since the launch of the facelift version, sales of the Renault Duster has seen a significant increase.
For the month of August, the Renault Duster facelift has witnessed a growth of 58 per cent year-on-year growth in the Indian market. The company registered 967 units of sales last month, overtaking the Tata Harrier SUV as well.
The Tata Harrier which was introduced in India in January, registered just 635 units in the month of August. The Harrier is a popular offering from Tata Motors, however, the auto industry slowdown seems to have had a direct affect on its sales as well.
Coming back to the Renault Duster facelift, the new SUV comes with refreshed styling and feature updates over the previous model. It does, however, continues to carry forward the same mechanicals.
In terms of design the new Renault Duster, comes with an updated front grille with chrome-studded elements adding a level of premiumness to the SUV. Renault has also updated the SUVs headlamp cluster, which now comes with LED DRLs integrated in the main unit. The Duster facelift also comes with updated fog lamps, updated design on the front and rear bumper, faux scuff plates and LED tail lights as well.
Inside, the new Renault Duster facelift comes with an updated cabin as well. This includes a completely redesigned dashboard with a dual-tone colours, revised instrument cluster and a new touchscreen infotainment display on the central console as well.
In terms of mechanicals, the new Renault Duster facelift comes with the same 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engine options. Both these engines are BS-IV compliant which means, Renault will be updating the model yet again, ahead of the new emission deadline. The two engine options come with a choice of either a five-speed manual, six-speed manual or CVT automatic gearbox options.
Thoughts On Renault Duster Sales For August 2019
The Renault Duster facelift has worked well for the brand in India. The Renault Duster was one of the first compact-SUV in India and was a huge success initially. However, with increasing competition the Duster fell through the sales numbers over the years.