- 39 min ago Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- 50 min ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR-Based XL5 Premium Hatchback Spotted Testing
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Car Sales India August 2019: Bolero Becomes Brand’s Top-Seller Yet Again
- 2 hrs ago Renault Triber First Drive Review — The Budget Friendly MPV
- Movies Bigil Audio Launch: What Will Vijay's Speech Be About? Fans Are Waiting!
- Lifestyle Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- News Never asked for imposing Hindi over other regional languages: Amit Shah
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Sports Osaka battles into quarters as Kerber rediscovers winning habit
- Technology Dead Russian Satellite Debris Might Be Huge Threat To Genesis II Spacecraft
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Maruti Suzuki is planning to bring in the 2019 Vitara Brezza facelift to the Indian market soon. The new Maruti Vitara Brezza facelift is expected to launch in India in the coming months, with production already having started at the facility.
According to CarWale, the new Maruti Vitara Brezza facelift is expected to feature a number of updates and changes. These include both cosmetic updates as well as mechanical.
Among the new changes made, the Vitara Brezza facelift will get updated front and rear bumpers, revised front grille and a redesigned set of tail lights as well. The new Vitara Brezza facelift will also come with LED headlamp units and an air intake scoop on the bonnet as well. Inside, the new Vitara Brezza will come with new seat upholstery and a number of other new features, including the latest SmartPlay Studio Infotainment System.
In terms of mechanicals, the new Maruti Vitara Brezza is expected to feature the brand's latest 1.5-litre DDiS225 diesel engine. The new diesel engine is said to produce 95bhp and 225Nm of torque and mated to a six-speed manual gearbox. Maruti Suzuki also offers the Vitara Brezza in an AMT format, which is expected to be carried forward on to the facelift version as well.
The new diesel engine is developed in-house by Maruti Suzuki, replacing the old tried and tested 1.3-litre diesel unit from Fiat. The new engine will first make its debut on the new Ciaz sedan, followed by the new Ertiga MPV.
The Maruti Vitara Brezza is the best-selling SUV in the Indian market. The sub-four-metre compact SUV was first launched in 2016 and since then hasn't received any major updates. The SUV still manages to lead the SUV charts in India, selling an average of 12,000 units a month.
Thoughts On The New 2019 Maruti Vitara Brezza Facelift
The Maruti Vitara Brezza is one of the best-selling SUVs in the Indian market. The SUV manages to top the SUV sales chart month-on-month and is priced competitively in the segment. The new Maruti Vitara Brezza facelift once launched in India will continue to rival the likes of the Mahindra XUV300, Ford EcoSport and the Tata Nexon.